43. Bedtime Story

The laughter of the children echoed around the moon pool as they splashed about, swimming around like little Dolphins. You sat beside Bill on a rock, dipping your legs into the Cool water of the Pool, looking down at the Rippling water, forever entranced by the way it glowed so Magically under the light of the Full moon. You were at peace, relaxed by the sound of the waterfall and the giggles and squeals of the Children. You felt Bill's lips brush against your neck, his breath tickling your skin before he kissed it, trailing tender kisses down your neck as his hand caressed your side. Your heart thumped in your chest, butterflies dancing wildly in your stomach. it had been many many years that you had been with Bill, but his touch and his kiss never failed to fluster you. 

he kissed his way back up to your face, his lips sinking onto yours in a sweet kiss. Warmth and love spread through your body, his slender fingers cupping your cheek as your lips parted for just a moment, only to meet again. He pulled away, his thumb stroking your cheek as he gazed into your eyes. "I love you" he mouthed. Nothing could have stopped the smile that spread across your face as you averted your eyes shyly for a moment. You felt like a Silly Teenager again, falling in love for the first time with the Stranded Rockstar in your own little island Paradise. "I love you too" Bill smiled, pecking your lips one last time before pulling you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you as you both watched the Children Play and explore. 

"Tom-Tom, listen, I'll be the mermaid, and you be the big evil tiger shark" Lilli commanded, Tommie nodding obediently at his Twin sister's orders. he loved playing Shark and the Mermaid. Lilli dived down beneath the water, swimming blissfully as she played the role of the Oblivious Mermaid, swimming around her kingdom. Tommie slowly approached, putting on a very convincing Villainous Shark grin on his face. "Why Hello Mr Friendly Shark, would you like to Play with me? I'm the Magical enchanted Mermaid Princess" Lilli spoke in a very regal tone, playing the role of Mermaid Royalty quite well. Tommie tilted his head back, letting out an Evil Cackle. "I am no Friendly shark! and I'm feeling quite hungry for some Magic Mermaid snack...I'm going to gobble you all up!" Tommie roared, snapping his imaginary shark jaws together. "Aaah!" Lilli screamed dramatically, quickly swimming away. Tommie laughed, chasing after her.  

You and Bill laughed together, watching the imaginary game in amusement. You both enjoyed watching the Children play together, entertained by their clever and funny imaginary games that they would invent in Minutes and act out for you both to watch and laugh. 

.ೃ࿐

"Mama, will you tell us a Bedtime story?" Tommie asked, looking up at you hopefully as you tucked him into Bed after kissing him goodnight, pulling the sheets up to his chin. You leaned down to kiss him on the forehead, squeezing his hand. "Oh yes! Please Mama!" Lilli begged, sitting up in her own bed as she clutched her Rag Doll, a gift from Gustav, to her chest. You smiled at the Twins, tapping your chin with your finger as you pretended to Consider. "Hm...Maybe..." You stepped away from Tommie's bed. the twins begged you in unison, giving you Puppy eyes. "Okay then. I'll tell you the story of a young girl," You began, sitting down on the end of Lilli's bed as she snuggled down under the covers, both twins looking at you expectantly as they awaited the bedtime story. 

"There was a young girl who lived on a beautiful tropical island in the Indian ocean, with only her Papa and all the Island Creatures to keep her company. She spent her days playing in the Lagoon and in the Jungle, and all the Animals were her friends." You narrated, sharing glances between the Twins as they listened quietly, gazing at you. "One day, when she was harvesting fruits in the Jungle, she came across a wonderful surprise!" The Twins watched you with wide eyes, sitting up in their beds as they waited for you to continue the story, curious and eager to know what the surprise was. "She discovered a very handsome young boy, who had been shipwrecked on the island with his brother and friends-" You didn't get to finish the sentence, a familiar voice cutting in. 

"The Beautiful island girl and the Stranded Boy fell in love," You turned around, your eyes meeting with Bill who stood in the doorway of the room. Your lips spread into a smile. He stepped into the room, continuing the story as the Twins watched him in silence. "Their Love was Magical and special. They got married, spending their days together in their beautiful island home," Bill sat down on the end of Tommie's bed, taking his son's small hand into his own as he looked over at you, his eyes gazing into yours. "Then, the island girl gave birth to two lovely babies. Boy and Girl, Lilli and Tommie. and they lived Happily ever after. The End" You finished, looking over at Lilli with a smile as she sat up in bed, gasping. "The story is about you! Your the Island girl, and Papa's the stranded boy!" Lilli exclaimed. You nodded, leaning down to press a kiss to her forehead. "Goodnight Lovely Lilli. I love you" You whispered, caressing her small cheek with your hand. She reached up to take it, holding it to her cheek as she gazed up at you. "I love you Mama" she murmured sleepily, hugging your hand close as her head fell back onto her Pillow, her eyes fluttering shut. Your heart warmed, a overwhelming feeling of pure love and happiness flooding you. 

You stood up, walking over to the Cluster of Candles on the Windowsill and blowing them out. "Goodnight Twins, sleep tight" You whispered into the peaceful silence of the room, joining Bill in the doorway. He intertwined his fingers with yours, kissing the top of your head. He pulled the Curtains of the Twin's bedroom closed, the two of you making your way down the tree to your bedroom for the night. 

*ೃ༄

(Guys just a lil note, the part Below is going to have like a short smut I guess? but not a full smut bc I'm saving that for another chapter, SO I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU COMPLAIN OR TURN ME IN TO THE SMUT POLICE OR SOMETHING I AM LITERALLY GOING TO MUTE U BC I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR ENERGY TO WRITE A FULL SMUT RN AND I ALSO DO NOT WANT TO. SO TAKE THIS AND DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH IT. luv u, xoxo)

You relaxed into the comforts of your bed, snuggling down under the sheets as you rested your head on your pillow, feeling sleepy and relaxed. Bill's arms snaked around your body, one hand toying with the shawl you had wrapped around your waist to sleep in, the other hand wandering dangerously close to your breasts, drawing small circles on your bare skin. His Body was much much closer to you now, holding you so close to his chest that you could feel his body heat warming your own body. You felt his breath on your neck, his lips pressing tender kisses to your skin. You grew tense, wanting to let Bill make love to you, but you were afraid of the Children waking up or hearing you. 

"Don't worry, they're sound asleep. and besides, we'll be quiet," he murmured against your skin, immediately knowing why you were worried. You nodded slowly, smiling at him before sinking your lips onto his. He rolled on top of you, kissing you slowly as he ran his hands down your body sensually, untying your wrap skirt and discarding it as he spread your legs. He silenced your sounds of pleasure with his lips as he kissed you passionately, his hands roaming your body as he slowly rocked into you.

You felt yourself growing sleepier and sleepier as you dissolved into Pleasure, the knot in your abdomen tightening with every slow, lazy thrust as Bill made love to you, the exhaustion slowly taking over. Eventually, the knot snapped, a wave of ecstasy crashing over you as your pleasure reached it's peak. Bill panted, out of breath as he lay beside you, his arms enveloping you in his embrace as he kissed your lips once more, gazing into your eyes as he combed his fingers through your hair. 

You gazed back into his warm brown eyes until you felt your own eyes flutter shut, drifting into a peaceful slumber as Bill held you in his loving embrace.