Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More

Start from the beginning

As he scrolled through his phone a thousand questions ran through Sarang's mind. She didn't want to think about what would happen if her suspicions were correct, she dreaded it the most. Sarang almost stopped breathing for a moment when Jungkook showed her the photos he took.

He was with Jamie that day.

Sarang let out a gasp when she saw the glass Jungkook was holding. It looked like regular juice but Sarang had an odd feeling about it. When she asked him about it, he told her it was Jamie who got him the glass.

"Well I was sitting by myself you know, and then all of a sudden she came to me- she always does that, honestly I get pretty annoyed cause she'd always try to cling to me and you know how much I hate that-"

He ranted about how Jamie has been pestering him nonstop, despite him politely asking her to leave him alone. Sarang felt her chest tightening at that.

"So yeah I was by myself, just relaxing in the artist lounge when she came to me with a bottle of juice and despite me declining her offer for the drink, she poured it into a glass and gave it to me."

"Why'd you drink what she offered if you don't want to?" Sarang asked incredulously, her heart sinking as she started to join the dots.

"Well, I figured that was the only way she'd leave me alone. She was so persistent and I thought a glass of juice won't hurt anybody right? And then she showed me a whiskey bottle she bought for herself and asked if I'd like some."

"WHAT?" Sarang shook her head in disbelief. Jungkook always had trouble saying no to people. His habit of avoiding conflicts and his introverted personality made it quite difficult for him to do that. Sarang had always chided him for that, telling him to be more frank with people.

"I swear I only drank like a sip of it probably and then the next thing I knew I was lying all alone in the other lounge. The one on your floor. I thought I was a good drinker, but maybe not I guess." He looked at her with his big eyes, silently asking him to trust her.

"Get up." Sarang said urgently, at his confused look she just grabbed his hand before running out the door, him flailing behind comically as he tried to keep up with her.

"You're going to dislocate my arm at this rate." He whined a bit as he manged to catch up with her just in time for them to reach Sarang's studio. "What? Did you suddenly had an epiphany or something? Do you want me to record a demo for you? Or are we about to collab?"

Sarang looked at him for a brief moment, catching the way his eyes were shining with excitement at the prospect of it. She quickly turned on her computer and clicked onto the link that automatically saved the CCTV footage.

What Jamie hadn't taken into account when she pulled her little stunt was the fact that when she had done it, she was standing right in front of the CCTV camera on the wall of Sarang's studio.

Sarang logged into the company security site. Usually only the security team had access to it, but since the camera is right in front of her studio, they had allowed her to have an access key too, just in case.

Sarang let out a gasp while she heard Jungkook sucking in a deep breathe before he stumbled back into the couch on her studio as they watched the scene unfolding in front of them.

Right in front of their eyes, they saw Jamie dragging a very intoxicated looking Jungkook and making him stand in front of Sarang's studio. Sarang's breath hitched when she saw Jamie kissing Jungkook just as Sarang came into the frame.

Sarang glanced at Jungkook who looked like he wanted to throw up. Sarang turned back to the screen to see Jamie unceremoniously almost dragging Jungkook down the hallway once Sarang had left the scene.