89 Monday

MONDAY:

Me and Patrick ended up going out with my mom yesterday and we went grocery shopping for me and Patrick we had a lot of fun together.

Lilly and Luke also came over since they weren't busy doing anything and Lilly didn't have any homework and she was really excited about it.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications I said it's 3 am Jesus I put my phone down and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made a glass of wine and hopped on the counter and started drinking my wine I checked my notifications then I put my phone down on the counter.

A couple minutes later Patrick woke up and used the restroom then he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen he said Bella what are you doing up right now.

I said drinking wine at 3 am he started laughing and said I can see that I said I couldn't go back to sleep and I didn't want to wake you up.

He smiled and walked over to me and kissed my forehead and I took another sip of wine and put my glass down and looked at Patrick he looked like he just woke up.

I said I love you Patrick he smiled and said I love you more Bella I wrapped my legs around his waist Patrick grabbed my glass and took a sip.

I started laughing and said wow he put my glass down and he said is there anything I can do to help you sleep I shrugged and said I don't know.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled and leaned down and kissed me I smiled against his lips and he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.

I cupped his cheeks and he smiled and said I'm so in love with you Bella I smiled and said I'm in love with you too Patrick he smiled and kissed me and I felt my heart race slightly.

I put one hand in his hair and tugged it slightly and he moaned slightly and pulled me closer against him I pulled back and looked at Patrick he smiled and I let his hair go.

Patrick said you should probably go to bed I said let me finish my wine he laughed and said ok finish your wine then go to bed.

He kissed my forehead and pulled back and said night bells I said night Patrick he headed upstairs and went back to sleep for the night.

I grabbed my glass and started drinking it I also checked my notifications then I put my phone down and continued drinking my wine.

After I finished drinking my wine I got off the counter and put my glass in the sink and headed upstairs and went into our room.

I closed the door and used the restroom then I headed back into our room and put my phone down and climbed into bed and cuddled against Patrick's chest and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door Patrick was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made coffee then I started cooking breakfast for me and Patrick midnight came downstairs and went into the kitchen and started eating her food.

After I finished cooking I made me and Patrick a plate then I sat them down on the table Patrick woke up and used the restroom then he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.