4 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

My mom left yesterday before I got home of course she left some money for me so I could eat.

Good thing I have my drivers license so I can get around town.

I had set my alarm last night so I wouldn't miss school.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

The sun was shining bright through my curtains I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I sighed and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee and grabbed something to eat then I left and headed to school.

After I got to school I parked the car and headed into the building.

Patrick said morning Isabella I said it's Bella he smiled and said well morning Bella I smiled and said morning and headed to class.

I smiled and bit my lip and felt butterflies in my stomach and shook my head like he's my principal that would be wrong for us to even be together.

A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats.

A little while later we ended up watching a movie for the whole class period.

After class ended we all headed to our next class I accidentally ran into Mr. Stump I said oh my God I'm so sorry.

He laughed and said it's ok ms. Swan I felt embarrassed and quickly headed to my next class.

Whilst I was sitting in my desk I looked at my wrist and sighed I can't believe I cut myself because of that asshole.

I haven't seen or talked to my dad in years I hate that I miss him but I guess it's normal when your dad abandons you for no reason.

I sighed and started taking notes while the teacher was talking a bunch of people where not paying attention so I rolled my eyes and sighed.

The day went by extremely slow after school ended I quickly got in my car and headed to the store to go grocery shopping.

After I got to the store I bought things for me to eat on for a while I ended up running into Patrick he smiled and said Bella where is your mom.

I said she's on a business trip he said oh cool I laughed and said uh yea I should get home he said ok have a nice night I said you too.

After I got home and picked up the food I ate dinner and went to bed for the night.