6 the weekend

FRIDAY:

I went to school yesterday and it was absolutely boring I hated every second of it.

A random guy ran into me and I fell and people started laughing at me.

Mr. Stump helped me up and walked me to class but I still felt extremely embarrassed.

He told everyone to go to class or they were getting detention everyone disappeared it made me laugh kinda.

Mr. Stump told me if I needed anything I could go to him which is really sweet I stayed in his office for a while and talked about how he was my neighbor and a bunch of other random shit until I went back to my dreaded classes.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and turned off my alarm.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and left and headed to school for the day.

A little while later I got to school I headed inside Mr. Stump smiled and said morning Bella I smiled and said morning Mr. Stump and headed to class for the day.

A couple minutes later I sat down in my seat and waited for class to start.

After class started we took a test I took my other tests for my other classes yesterday.

After I finished my test I turned it in a girl next to me and smiled and said I'm Lilly I smiled and said hi I'm Bella and we talked for a while.

A little while later class ended and we all went to our other classes for the day.

A little while later we all went to lunch and I hung out with Lilly and we continued getting to know each other.

I told her about my past and how I had to move here with my mom and how she's gone all the time.

After lunch ended me and Lilly went to our last class together then school ended and everyone left and headed home.

I picked up food and went home and ate dinner and watched movies in my room for the rest of the night.

A couple of hours later I fell asleep after the movie ended.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SATURDAY:

I am so happy to have a break from school I could sleep in and relax and have a spa day and read my books.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and checked my phone and it said 10 am.

I yawned and put my phone down and stretched again and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee.

After I ate breakfast I did the dishes and walked out the house and locked the front door.

I walked over to Patrick's house and knocked on the front door I felt my pulse race slightly.

A couple of seconds later the door opened he said Bella what are you doing here.

I said I don't like being lonely he said come in I smiled and walked in and he closed the door and locked it.

Patrick said I'm busy working on principle shit I started laughing and said yikes.

He was in pajama pants and a superman shirt I laughed and said nice outfit he looked down and said oh yea thanks.

We walked into his kitchen and he had a bunch of papers and his computer was open as well.

Patrick sat down and continued working on his laptop I sat down next to him and played with my thumbs.

A couple minutes later me and Patrick talked about random shit and got to know each other better which was a lot of fun.

A couple of hours later we cooked dinner together and it was extremely amazing.

After we finished eating I helped with the dishes then I headed back home and got ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SUNDAY:

I can't believe my mom is still gone on her business trip she might be gone for a couple of months which is normal.

I've gotten used to being alone I also don't have any siblings which is more boring.

Hopefully I can make some friends when I get to school Monday.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and looked out the window.

I noticed the sun was finally up I checked the time it was and it said 8 am.

I yawned and stretched and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I ended up talking to my mom on the phone for an hour we got caught up on things we missed then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made breakfast and coffee then I headed into the living room and played on my phone for a while.

A little while later I ended up going on a walk around the neighborhood then I headed back home and chilled in my room for the rest of the day.

A couple of hours later I headed downstairs and ate dinner then I went upstairs and did yoga then I watched movies until I fell asleep for the night.