12 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked what time it was said 2 am I sighed and put my phone down.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed a monster out of my mini fridge and opened it and took a sip and grabbed my phone.

I texted Patrick to see if he was still awake but he wasn't I said ok and took another sip of my monster.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and house keys and headed downstairs and walked towards the front door.

I opened the door and walked out and closed the door and locked it.

I walked down the porch and continued drinking my monster I walked down the driveway and walked down the sidewalk.

A couple minutes later I stopped when I heard a door open I turned around and saw Patrick walk down his driveway I smiled and bit my lip.

Patrick walked over to me and smiled and said hi Bella I smiled and said hey Patrick he said you can't sleep I laughed and said no.

He said I finally finished all my paperwork I said wow he said I know I handed him my monster and he took a sip and said thanks I laughed and said no problem.

Me and Patrick started walking down the sidewalk and talked about random shit and laughed together.

He grabbed my hand and held my monster I bit my lip and felt butterflies in my stomach I said I actually feel happy for once.

Patrick smiled and said yea me too I said maybe one day could I possibly meet the band since you guys have helped me through so much.

Patrick smiled and said I can see what I can do I squealed and gave him a hug and he laughed and kissed my head and we continued walking down the sidewalk and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Patrick said what would you do if we became a couple I stopped walking and looked at him and smiled and said that would be the best thing ever he smiled and said I agree with you.

I walked in front of him and cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and started kissing him passionately he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I smiled and pulled back and said we would have to be extremely careful at school he laughed and said I know don't worry I said ok and he kissed my head.

I pulled back and grabbed my monster and took a sip and looked around the neighborhood.

I said why does it seem spooky at night Patrick laughed and said I don't know but I would rather be in my bed and we started laughing together.

A couple of seconds later I turned around and continued walking down the sidewalk Patrick walked next to me the whole time.

An hour later me and Patrick turned around and headed back home I threw my can away and burped.

I said oh my God my bad Patrick started laughing and said that was a manly burp I said oops and we continued laughing together.

Patrick grabbed my hand and my face went red and I looked down while we continued walking down the sidewalk.

A little while later me and Patrick went to our houses and went back to sleep for the night.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

There was a bunch of birds chirping outside and the sun was extremely bright and I am absolutely not a morning person.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone.

I checked my notifications then I texted Patrick back and put my phone down and contemplated my life choices for a while.

A little while later I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and put my phone down on the counter.

Someone started knocking on the door I said what the fuck it's so early I sighed and walked over to the door and opened it.

Patrick smiled I said come in and closed the door and locked it he smiled and we went into the kitchen together.

I made some coffee then I started cooking breakfast for me and Patrick he stood next to me and smiled and watched me cook breakfast.

He smiled and said wife material I smiled and said well marry me then he smiled and said maybe I will.

I bit my lip and blushed like a mad man and continued cooking breakfast for me and Patrick.

After I finished cooking breakfast me and Patrick sat at the table and talked about our plans for the day.

Patrick said he was going to the studio with the guys I sighed and said I have to do some things around the house.

He said maybe next weekend I smiled and said yea I will definitely and try next weekend he smiled and continued eating.

After we finished eating Patrick helped me with the dishes then he left and headed to the studio he looked really good in normal attire.

I smiled and turned on music and started cleaning around the house since it was dirty.

A couple of hours later I finished cleaning the house and made dinner Patrick went home after he left the studio.

After I finished eating I picked up the food and did the dishes Patrick started knocking on the door.

I yelled HOLD ON MY HANDS ARE WET Patrick started laughing outside and I ran and opened the door and ran back to the kitchen.

He started laughing and closed the door and locked it he said I could have been a murderer.

I said well I don't mind he said wow I'm worried now I laughed and dried off my hands.

Me and Patrick hung out in the living room and talked about our day he said the house looks beautiful I smiled and said thanks.

Patrick left an hour later ans I locked the front door and headed upstairs and got ready for bed then I plugged my phone in and put it down.

I climbed into bed and turned on my TV then I got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.