35 Friday

FRIDAY:

The rest of the week went by extremely quickly I can't believe it's Friday our teachers have been busy grading every ones test and we did a bunch of worksheets for our next chapter of the lesson. I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched I sat up and said what the fuck Patrick wasn't in bed and I started getting anxious. I got out of bed and used the restroom then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen Patrick was eating a snack. I ran to him and gave him a hug he said oh hey Bella you ok I said I woke up and didn't see you in bed. He said I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep he kissed my head and started rubbing my back it helped calm me down. I said that scared me when I woke up and you weren't in bed he smiled and said I didn't want to wake you up. I said it's ok he kissed my head and said you wanna go back upstairs and go back to sleep for the night. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he headed upstairs and went into my room and closed my door. Patrick layed me down on my bed then he used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed. I cuddled against Patrick's chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later he wrapped his arm around my waist and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later Patrick's alarm went off and he woke up and yawned and stretched turned it off and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Patrick got ready for the day then he headed back into my room and kissed my head and said I'll see you later babe. Patrick grabbed his stuff and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then he left and headed to school. A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and checked my notifications. I said wait what time is it said 10 am I said oh shit my bad I called Patrick he answered and said Bella Marie Stump. I said listen I forgot to turn on my alarm and I had a really long day he sighed and said I know I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I yawned and said yea I'm ok don't worry he said ok and I hung up and put my phone down I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. I checked my notifications then I made some coffee and food and sat down at the table and started eating breakfast. After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and headed upstairs and went into my room and closed my door. I put my phone and coffee down I lit a candle then I got out some clean clothes and also lotion and body spray. I went into the bathroom and turned on the tub and put some Epsom salt in the tub. I went into my room and started drinking my coffee I went back into my bathroom and closed the door. I turned on some music and put my phone down and took off my clothes and got in the tub and relaxed. I grabbed my phone and made a list if things I wanted to get from the dollar store when I get out of the tub and dry off. I put my phone down and turned off the tub and started washing my hair and body. An hour later u got out the tub and dried off and changed and put some hair oil in and headed back into my room. I put on some lotion then I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my coffee. I started doing some skin care then I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications I put on a face mask and relaxed on my bed while listening to music. After I finished doing some skin care I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and left and headed to the dollar store. My mom left me with some money while she is on her business trip I haven't been able to talk to her because she us extremely busy. I turned on the radio while driving down the highway after I got to the dollar store I headed inside and grabbed a buggy then I started shopping around. I checked my list and marked off the things I got I noticed a guy staring at me at the end of the aisle I said ok and continued checking my list. After I finished shopping I walked out of the store and started loading my car then I picked up the cart and got in my car and immediately locked it and buckled up. The guy walked out of the store and smiled and waved I turned on my car and left the parking lot I said I'm good. After I left the store I picked up some food and headed home for the day. After I got home I got everything inside and locked the car and the front door. I picked up the stuff I bought then i sat down at the table and started eating some food because I was hungry. I played on my phone while I ate lunch I also texted Patrick to see how school was going he said absofuckinglty boring. I laughed and shook my head and put on a movie and put my phone down. After I finished eating I threw my trash away and headed upstairs and went into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone. I texted Lilly and told her I was ok I just accidentally slept in she said ugh lucky bitch I wish I could do that I laughed and texted her back. I put my movie back on and got snuggled in my bed I turned on my notifications so I could hear them I put my phone down and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later my phone started ringing and I woke up and grabbed my phone and answered it. Patrick said hey Bella you ok I said I was taking a nap he laughed and said said oh oops I just wanted to check on you I said I'm fine he said ok well I'll let you go back to sleep. I said ok and he hung up and I put my phone down and fell back asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and used it then I headed back into my room. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked dinner for me and Patrick. A little while later Patrick came home and used the restroom then he got ready for bed then he came downstairs and went into the kitchen. Patrick smiled and said your cooking I smiled and said yea he kissed my head and said did you have a good day. I said yea I had a spa morning then I went to dollar general he said oh that's fun I smiled and said I know right. Patrick got a water bottle then he sat down at the table and we started talking about random shit and laughed together. After the food was finished cooking I gave Patrick a plate then I made a plate and sat down at the table and started eating dinner together. After I finished eating I put my dishes in the sink Patrick put his dishes up I picked up the food while Patrick worked on the dishes. After we finished working on the dishes and picking up the food we headed upstairs and went into my room. Me and Patrick plugged our phones in and put them down and climbed into bed and got comfortable. Patrick said lucina came into my office today I said oh yeah he sighed and said I had to suspend her I was laying on Patrick's chest and looking at him. I said why did you suspend her he said she was being very sexual and flirtatious and it made me uncomfortable. I said oh I don't blame you for suspending her he said yea she started rubbing my chest and I had to push her back. I said how long is she suspended for he said two weeks I said that's not bad he said I told her mom and she laughed at me. I said wow what a bitch he sighed and said I told her mom to just come pick her up I said I would have punched her in the face. Patrick started laughing and said oh I know you would I laughed and got snuggled against his chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Patrick got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.