63 a two months later

TWO MONTHS LATER JULY 1ST MONDAY:

My mom has been extremely busy last month she had to go on another business trip Lilly went and took a tour of her college I went with her and her parents it was a lot of fun.

Patrick has been extremely busy at the studio finishing their album and talking about tour plans Lilly and Luke ended up getting eloped at the court house.

They also went on a little honeymoon for a while I also had a huge sleep over with Patrick and the band at his house it got extremely crazy because we ended up throwing popcorn at each other.

I hate being home alone but at least I have midnight to keep me company my mom said she was coming back tomorrow and I'm excited about it because I miss her so much.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I texted Patrick to see how he was i put my phone down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Midnight was sleeping peacefully on the edge of my bed I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and gave midnight some food.

I started making coffee then I started cooking breakfast because I was hungry midnight ran downstairs meowing loudly I started laughing while cooking breakfast.

After midnight finished eating breakfast she walked over to me and started rubbing against my leg and purred loudly I smiled and continued cooking breakfast and drinking my coffee.

After I finished cooking breakfast I made a plate and sat down at the table and played on my phone while eating breakfast midnight jumped on the table and layed down next to me and kept me company.

My mom texted me and told me she is coming home tomorrow and I'm super excited about it Patrick said him ans the guys are going on tour a couple days after my birthday.

After I finished eating breakfast I started working on the dishes and listened to music midnight was busy playing with her toys in the living room.

After I finished doing the dishes I dried my hands and headed upstairs and went into my room and closed my door and turned on the fan.

I lit a candle and looked for a good song then I went into the bathroom and turned on the tub then I went back into my room and got out clean clothes and body spray and lotion.

I heard midnight meowing loudly outside of my door I opened it and she ran in and meowed I laughed and shook my head and went into the bathroom.

I put my phone down on the toilet midnight was sitting next to the toilet looking at me I smiled and shook my head and closed the bathroom door.

I brushed my hair and used the restroom then I took off my clothes and got in the tub and relaxed midnight stood up on the edge of the tub and meowed I laughed and said I'm ok midds don't worry.

Midnight ended up sitting on my rug and watched me take a bath which I thought was really cute an hour later I got out of the tub and dried off and changed.

I headed back into my room and out on some lotion then I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my dirty clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper downstairs.

I gave midnight some food then I headed back into my room and hung out in my bed and played on my phone for the rest of the day I also blew out my candle.

Midnight started meowing loudly downstairs I said what the fuck I headed downstairs and heard someone knock at the door I answered it and saw Patrick.

I smiled and said come in Patrick walked in and closed the door and he handed me a bouquet of red roses I said Patrick he smiled and locked the front door.

I gave him a hug and he kissed my head and said I know you were feeling lonely so I wanted to come spend as much time with you before I leave.

Patrick picked up midnight and I headed into the kitchen and put the roses in a vase Patrick took a picture with the cat then he put his phone down I smiled and shook my head.

Patrick smiled and said I'm gonna miss both of you I said me too and walked over to him and gave him a hug and he took a picture of us then he put his phone down.

I said so what do you wanna do he said I don't mind hanging out around the house I said ok and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Patrick sat down on the couch and put midnight down Patrick took off his shoes and got comfortable I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and looked for something to watch.

I found a movie and I put the remote down then I snuggled against Patrick and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and kissed my head I smiled and relaxed against him.

Me and Patrick ended up cuddling on the couch and watched movies for the rest of the day midnight also cuddled with us and ended up falling asleep on Patrick's lap.

A couple of hours later Patrick turned off the TV and we went into the kitchen and looked for something to cook midnight walked in the kitchen and meowed.

I gave her some food then I helped Patrick get everything that he needed so we could cook dinner together I got out a bottle of wine and also grabbed two glasses for us.

I put the bottle of wine in the freezer so it would get cold then I went and helped Patrick cook dinner midnight stayed next to Patrick and watched him cook dinner it was funny.

After me and Patrick finished cooking dinner I took out the wine and poured it in the glasses then I put it in the fridge so it could stay cold.

Me and Patrick sat down at the table and started eating dinner midnight jumped on the table and looked at me and Patrick and we both started laughing together.

Midnight meowed I said I just fed you what do you want she meowed again and I rolled my eyes and got up and walked into the kitchen and gave her some more food and water.

Midnight jumped off the table and ran over to me I said wow you fat ass all you want is food I stood up and looked at Patrick and we started laughing together I smiled and shook my head and said Jesus.

I walked back over to the table and sat down and started eating my food again me and Patrick talked about random shit and laughed together after we finished eating I helped Patrick with the dishes.

Midnight climbed in her cat bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later after we finished working on the dishes we picked up the food and went into the living room together.

Me and Patrick cuddled on the couch and watched movies for a couple of hours Patrick grabbed his phone and checked his notifications then said Bella its midnight I should go home.

I sighed and said ok Patrick got up and used the restroom I turned off the TV and walked over to the front door Patrick put on his shoes and grabbed his stuff.

After Patrick left I locked the front door and headed upstairs and went into my room and got ready for bed then headed into my room and climbed into bed.

I checked my notifications then I told Patrick night and plugged my phone in and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.