26 Friday

FRIDAY:

They canceled school yesterday for no reason which I thought was really dumb but whatever hopefully they also cancel today because I really don't want to go.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I woke up and yawned and stretched and turned off my alarm.

I forced myself out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cold coffee out of the fridge I also grabbed a granola bar and put it in my bag I opened my coffee and took a sip.

A couple minutes later I left and headed to school for the day I turned up the radio and jammed out to music.

I bit my lip while listening to music I looked out my review mirror and got into the right lane so I could get to school.

A little while later I finally got to school and parked and got out of the car and locked the car.

I walked into the building Lilly smiled and grabbed my arm and we walked through the hallway together.

Patrick was smiling and talking to students he gave a couple of students a hug and they went to their classes.

Me and Lilly went to class and sat down in our seats I started eating my granola bar since I was hungry.

Lilly said Bella Marie Stump I said huh she said your making a mess I looked down and said oh shit and started laughing and cleaned my desk.

A couple minutes later Patrick came into the classroom and walked over to me and Lilly.

I continued eating my snack Patrick said Bella your making a mess I said I'll clean it up dad.

We started laughing together I looked down and dusted off the desk and looked at Lilly and said better.

She said good girl I said fuck you and we started laughing together I said you are the worst I got up and threw my trash away and went back to my seat.

Patrick said I hope you guys have a good day if you need me you know where to find me we said ok and smiled and he went to his office.

A little while later class started and the teacher took attendance and sent it to the principal.

The teacher put on a movie so she could get some work done me and Lilly ate snacks and took pictures together during the movie.

After we finished eating the snacks we threw our trash away then we went back to our seats and sat down.

She said school is going by so damn slow I sighed and said ugh I fucking know she started laughing and kissed my head and I started laughing and shook my head.

Me and Lilly ended up falling asleep during the movie since we were extremely bored.

After the movie ended the bell rung and me and Lilly woke up and yawned and stretched and we grabbed our stuff and walked out of class.

I used the restroom then I headed into the front office I told Mrs. Linda morning she said Bella did you sleep in class.

I laughed and said we weren't doing anything she said ah I don't blame you I grabbed the folders and headed to Patrick's office.

I knocked on the door and Patrick opened it and grabbed the folders and I walked in and he closed the door.

I sat down on the chair and yawned and said I'm exhausted he sat down at his desk and said why.