50 graduation party

SATURDAY LILLY AND BELLAS GRADUATION PARTY:

Lilly wasn't able to sleep over last night but she is tonight since we are having our small graduation party we are both extremely excited about it graduation lasted so long last night.

After me and my mom got home we changed then we ended up falling asleep because we were so exhausted from graduation.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door midnight was completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of my bed.

I used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later we had all of our party supplies ready we just needed to set up.

Patrick and his parents are coming over later and helping my mom set up for the party Lilly and her parents are gonna buy snacks and drinks the guys said they got the cake.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then she started cooking breakfast for everyone.

A little while later Patrick and his parents came over and ate breakfast with my mom then they all started decorating for the party.

I woke up to the sound of music I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and started scratching midnight and she woke up and meowed and started purring loudly I kissed her head and said morning baby.

I walked over to my night stand and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications I sprayed some body spray on and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Midnight ran downstairs meowing loudly every one started laughing and said well morning Bella and midnight I laughed and made a cup of coffee.

Patrick was helping my mom hang up a banner I smiled and bit my lip and watched him his stomach started showing a little.

Patrick said are you gonna take a picture it will last longer I took a picture and put my phone down I fed midnight then I went into the living room and helped set up for the party.

My mom smiled and said my high school graduate I smiled and said yea and continued hanging some stuff up Patrick said the guys are gonna get the cake then they are gonna come over.

After we finished decorating the house Patrick and his parents went back to his house so they could get ready for the party.

Me and my mom headed upstairs and went into our rooms and got ready for the party after we finished getting ready we took pictures together then we headed downstairs and went into the living room.

An hour later Lilly and her parents showed up and we put the drinks in the fridge and got the snack bar set up Lilly smiled and gave me a hug I smiled and pulled back.

Midnight was playing in the living room Lilly laughed and said she is absolutely bat shit unhinged and we all started laughing together.

A little while later the band showed up with the cake and put it in the fridge and we all hung out in the living room and jammed out to music.

A couple minutes later Patrick and his parents came back over we had a table for people to put gifts on me and Lilly were busy laughing while playing with the cat.

Pete was sitting on the floor and playing with the cats as well all of our parents were sitting on the couch talking about random shit and laughing together.