87 friday

FRIDAY:

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and opened my eyes and saw Patrick sleeping peacefully I bit my lip and felt my heart race because I was so happy that he's back home.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Midnight was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and kissed her head and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Patrick woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Patrick used the restroom and brushed his hair and teeth then he headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Patrick made coffee then he started cooking breakfast for us midnight jumped off the bed and ran downstairs meowing loudly and she went into the kitchen with Patrick.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I put my phone down and walked over to Patrick and put my hands on his shoulders he smiled and said morning bells I said morning Patrick I smiled and kissed his shoulder.

He smiled and said I'm happy to be back home I said me too you have no idea he continued cooking breakfast for us I pulled back and made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

After Patrick finished cooking he handed me a plate then he went to make a plate of food then he sat down next to me and started eating breakfast.

I smiled and said I'm happy that I'm not alone anymore Patrick smiled and said me too midnight ran into the living room and started playing with her toys.

Me and Patrick talked about random shit and laughed together I said did anything funny happen on tour he smiled and said oh my God yes.

Patrick started telling me the funny stories I smiled and shook my head and continued eating breakfast Patrick started laughing and said it was great.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and cuddled together.

Patrick turned on the TV and looked for something to watch I layed down on Patrick's chest and put a blanket over me and Patrick.

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head and continued looking for something to watch midnight jumped on the couch and layed down next to Patrick's head.

He smiled and said hey midds and she started rubbing against his head and we started laughing together after Patrick found something to watch he put the remote down.

I snuggled against Patrick's neck and I ended up falling asleep because I'm really happy he's back home he kissed my head and said night bells.

Midnight snuggled near Patrick's head and fell asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched against Patrick he smiled and said morning bells.

I laughed and said morning he started laughing while watching TV I got off the couch and used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and got something to drink and eat.

A couple minutes later Patrick got off the couch and used the restroom then he headed into the kitchen and looked for something to eat as well I said what time is it.

He said 4 pm I started laughing and said are you serious he said yea why I said maybe I just really like naps Patrick said yea you are definitely a cat and we started laughing together.

After we found something to eat we sat down at the table and started eating some food together because we were extremely hungry.

I said do you wanna drive around town later Patrick said yea sure why not I smiled and said ok and continued eating some food.

Midnight jumped off the couch and headed into the kitchen and started eating her food I smiled and shook my head I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down.

Patrick said Pete missed you a lot I smiled and said I missed him too he smiled and said he wants to come over tomorrow I said that's fine with me.

After me and Patrick finished eating we picked up our dishes and went into the living room and watched movies for the rest of the day midnight ended up falling asleep on the floor I smiled and shook my head.

A couple of hours later it started getting dark outside I said Patrick you want to leave now he said yea sure and turned off the TV.

Me and Patrick used the restroom then we grabbed everything we needed and walked out the front door Patrick locked the front door and we got into Patrick's car.

Patrick locked the car and we buckled up and he turned it on and drove out of the neighborhood I smiled and turned on the radio Patrick smiled while we were at a red light.

Patrick started driving down the highway I grabbed Patrick's hand and we started jamming out together I smiled and looked out the window.

A little while later we stopped and picked up some food then we parked at a grocery store and ate some food together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I said we definitely need to hang out and drive around town more often Patrick said I definitely agree and we started laughing together I smiled and continued eating dinner.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and got back in the car then we left the grocery store and drove down the highway and jammed out to music together.

A hour later Patrick filled the car with gas then we ended up heading back home since it was midnight me and Patrick jammed out to music together while driving down the highway.

A little while later me and Patrick got home and we headed inside and Patrick locked the front door and I headed upstairs and went into our room.

I plugged my phone in and put it down and got ready for bed Patrick headed into our room and plugged his phone in and put it down.

Patrick got ready for bed then he headed into our room and we climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Midnight jumped on the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.