70 next week

NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY THE GUYS GO ON TOUR:

Unfortunately the guys are going on tour and I am absolutely not ready because I'm really gonna miss Patrick and the guys when they leave.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into my bathroom and closed the door I used the restroom then headed back into my room and yawned.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable my phone started ringing and I grabbed my phone and answered it and said hello Patrick said Bella I love you.

I sat up and said Patrick I love you too he said the bus will be here in twenty minutes I said hold on I hung up and got out of bed and put my shoes on and headed downstairs and ran towards the front door.

I unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out of the front door and closed it and ran to Patrick's house and started banging on his door he quickly answered it and he hoisted me up and closed the door.

Patrick locked the front door and walked into his living room I noticed his bags next to the door Patrick had a couple shirts and a jacket hanging on his chair.

Patrick sat down with me wrapped around him I pulled back and said I love you so much Patrick he said I love you more Bella and he leaned down and kissed me.

Patrick pulled back and we took a couple pictures together then he put his phone down and I rested my head on his shoulder we talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later Patrick's phone started ringing and he answered it and sighed and said alright and hung up me and Patrick headed outside and his bus was waiting in front of his house.

Patrick locked his door and he put his stuff on his suitcase Patrick cupped my cheeks and started kissing me passionately I moaned slightly and he pulled back and said I will talk to you all the time bells.

Patrick grabbed his suitcase and handed me his shirts Patrick walked onto the bus and turned and looked at me and said I love you Bella I said I love you more Patrick.

He smiled and walked in and closed the door and the bus drove away I felt like my heart got ripped in half it took everything in me to not break down and scream.

I went back home and locked the front door and headed upstairs and went into my room and closed the door and put my phone down.

I put Patrick's shirts on my chair and took off my shoes and climbed into bed and got wrapped up in my blanket and felt like I wanted to die a little.

I fell asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

My mom also made coffee then she fed midnight then she continued cooking breakfast for us a little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and felt like shit.

I got out of bed and felt like my body wanted to give out on me I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications Patrick sent me a picture of him ans the band and said we miss you I smiled and texted him back and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

My mom said holy shit bella you ok I looked at her and said Patrick left this morning she dropped the spoon and said oh my God are you serious.

I said yea in a weak voice my mom finished cooking and turned off the stove and gave me a hug and kissed my head and said its gonna be ok bella I started crying and my mom said my baby.