22 Sunday

SUNDAY:

Patrick told me that the band was going to come over to his house today so they can talk about their new album coming up Patrick invited me over so I can meet my favorite band.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Lilly went home yesterday so she could have a family game night I'm low-key jealous because my family has never done that before and it sounds like a lot of fun.

I used the restroom then I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Patrick said that the band was coming over to his house later today.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee and a plate of breakfast then I sat down at the table and started eating breakfast and playing on my phone.

My mom was in the living room and watched TV and ate breakfast and played on her phone as well.

I texted Patrick to see if he was busy and if I could come over early he said that he didn't mind I smiled and put my phone down.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

She smiled and said when are you going over to Patrick's house I yawned and said I don't know yet she said ok and continued playing on her phone.

A hour later I went upstairs and changed and sprayed some body spray on and headed downstairs and went into the living room and walked out the door.

I walked over to Patrick's house and knocked on the door he opened the door and he smiled and grabbed my hand.

I walked inside and gave Patrick a hug and he closed the door and locked it and kissed my head.

I said when are the guys coming over Patrick said some time later today I said ok and kissed his chest.

Patrick pulled back and said I'm cooking some food you hungry I laughed and said I already ate but sure why not.

He handed me a plate and sat down next to me at the table and we started eating some food together.

After we finished eating I helped Patrick with the dishes then we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

An hour later the guys came over I smiled and gave them all a hug and we took a group picture together.

We all headed into the living room and they asked me a bunch of questions so they could get to know me I smiled and said they were my favorite band.

After we finished getting to know each other we all went into the studio and the guys got everything set up.

Patrick started writing down some song lyrics I smiled and watched Patrick in his own little world.

Pete sat down next to me and smiled and said how are you Bella I smiled and said does it bother you that I'm dating Patrick.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at me I started to get anxious they all smiled and said he seems a lot more happier with you.

I smiled and said thanks Pete told me after he got divorced he was extremely depressed and didn't want to date anyone else until he met me.

Patrick continued writing lyrics Andy said you guys make each other really happy and it's really cute I smiled and said yea true and laughed.

Patrick said hey Bella I said uh huh he said you wanna read the lyrics I smiled and said I would be honored.

I got off the couch and walked over to him and grabbed the paper and read over it.

Patrick watched me while i read the lyrics I smiled and said this is absolutely amazing he smiled and said yea.

I said I found my new favorite song he smiled and stood up and gave me a hug and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

A little while later the guys started recording the song I smiled while watching the guys in their natural element.

An hour later they finished recording the song and we all headed into the kitchen and ate lunch together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Pete talked about a bunch of embarrassing moments from tour Patrick looked embarrassed I smiled and said that is so mean guys be nice.

We ended up all laughing together while talking about embarrassing shit that we have done in our life time.

I checked my notifications then I put my phone down and relaxed against my chair and watched the guys laugh together.

I left a couple of hours later because I wanted Patrick to spend quality time with his friends.

Me and my mom ate dinner together then I went upstairs and got ready for bed then I climbed into bed and plugged my phone in.

My mom asked me questions about what we did and I told her they were recording a new album my mom was excited about it.

I put my phone down and turned on the TV then I got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.