51 Sunday

SUNDAY:

Me and Lilly had a graduation party yesterday and it was extremely fun we had Patrick and the guys there as well they also started planning the family vacation.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door midnight was completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of the bed.

I used the restroom then I washed my hands then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then cooked breakfast for everyone.

Lilly was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly next to me midnight was also still completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of the bed.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and gave midnight some food.

My mom said morning Bella I said morning mom I put my phone on the table then I made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table and waited for the food to be finished cooking.

After my mom finished cooking she handed me a plate of food I said thanks ma she laughed and said no problem and made her own plate of food.

I started eating breakfast and my mom sat down and started eating breakfast as well she said how do you feel about being graduated.

I said it's crazy my mom said yea I bet I said uh huh and continued eating breakfast my mom said so your going with Patrick to school tomorrow.

I said is that fine with you my mom said yea I don't care his parents are coming over tomorrow so we can continue talking about the family vacation.

I smiled and said that sounds like fun I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down Lilly woke up and used the restroom then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Lilly smiled and said morning guys we said morning Lilly she made a cup of coffee and a plate of food then she sat down at the table and started eating breakfast.

My mom and Lilly started talking about random shit and laughed together I ended up getting another plate of food because I was still hungry.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on my phone Lilly and my mom were in the kitchen eating and laughing together.

Midnight started running around the house meowing loudly I started laughing and texted Patrick to see what his plans were for the day.

After Lilly and my mom finished eating they picked up their dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch I gave her some catnip.

Midnight went wild we all started laughing together while watching midnight go crazy on catnip Lilly took a video of the cat.

A hour later Patrick and his parents came over Lilly closed the door and locked the front door my mom said so Patrick your parents are coming over tomorrow.

Patrick walked behind me and kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my neck Patrick said that's cool his parents sat down next to my mom and started talking to her.

Lilly sat down on the couch Midnight jumped on the couch and layed down next to her Lilly started scratching her back and she started purring loudly.

I smiled and grabbed Patrick's arms and he rested his chin on my head while watching our parents talk about random shit and laughed together Lilly was busy playing with midnight.

I looked at Lilly and she looked at me and said I can't wait for the family vacation I said ugh I know that will be so nice to relax and hang out as a family.

Patrick kissed my head and pulled back and walked around the couch and sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled and kissed his cheek he smiled and said I love you Bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick he smiled and bit his lip.

I looked at him and rested my head on his shoulder and he smiled and kissed my head and rested his cheek on my head while talking to his parents.

My mom took a picture of us and she smiled and put her phone down and started talking to Lilly she picked up midnight and took a picture with her and put her phone down

I started laughing and said did you just take a picture with my child she said yes do you have a problem I said no and smiled and bit my lip.

A hour later Lilly got picked up by her parents then she headed back home midnight was cuddled on the couch next to my mom she was scratching her back while talking to Patrick's parents.

I looked at Patrick and he was busy playing on his phone I rested my chin on his shoulder and he smiled and looked over at me and said I love you Bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick.

I kissed his cheek and he started blushing slightly I said Patrick are you blushing he said shut up Bella and we started laughing together.

A couple of hours later we all headed into the kitchen and cooked dinner together my mom smiled and said are you guys good at cooking Patrick's parents said uh yea we love cooking.

Me and Patrick sat down at the table and watched our parents cooking dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together I smiled and looked at Patrick.

I smiled and said I'm really happy they are getting along Patrick smiled and said I agree with you Patrick kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

I took a picture of us on my phone then I put it down and continued watching our parents cook dinner and have fun.

An hour later dinner was finished and we all sat around the table and ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together me and Patrick decided to drink wine.

My mom took a group picture of us then she put her phone down and we continued talking about our vacation plans and what was going on tomorrow.

After we finished eating Patrick and his parents left and went home for the night I gave midnight some food and helped my mom clean the kitchen.

An hour later we finished cleaning the kitchen we headed upstairs and went into our rooms for the night midnight jumped on my bed and layed down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I got ready for bed then I climbed into bed and plugged my phone in and put it down and turned on the TV and looked for a old cartoon and put my remote down and got comfortable.

I ended up falling asleep in the middle of a show midnight woke up and walked over to me and layed down next to me and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.