69 Sunday

SUNDAY JULY 7TH:

Patrick said he was bringing his parents to the airport this morning so they could fly back home Lilly helped me get all of the hair dye off my body yesterday.

Lilly also got to stay the night last night we watched movies until we fell asleep for the night I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom and washed my hands then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and checked my notifications then I put my phone down.

Lilly was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I layed down and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs.

My mom went into the kitchen and made coffee then she started cooking breakfast for everyone a little while later I woke back up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I checked my notifications then I put my phone down and told my mom I wasn't hungry she said ok that's fine I smiled and said ok and made a cup of coffee.

After I made my cup I sat down at the table and started playing on my phone while my mom cooked breakfast for her and Lilly I said Patrick got back home from the airport.

My mom said is he coming over I shrugged and texted him to see if he was busy and wanted to come over I put my phone down and continued drinking my coffee.

A couple minutes later someone started knocking on the door and my mom went into the living room and answered the door Patrick walked in and closed the door and locked it.

Patrick and my mom walked into the kitchen laughing together he smiled and said hey Bella I smiled and said hey Patrick midnight started rubbing against his leg.

A couple minutes later Lilly finally woke up then she used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee she smiled and said morning Patrick.

He said morning bella then she walked over to the table and sat down next to me and started playing on her phone she said my parents are picking me up some time today I said ok sounds good.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and continued drinking my coffee my mom finished cooking and handed Patrick and Lilly their plates.

Lilly said Bella are you hungry I said no I'm ok she said you sure I said yea she said ok and started eating breakfast my mom sat down at the table and started eating as well.

Patrick started talking to my mom about random shit and they started laughing together I smiled and shook my head I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

Lilly smiled and started talking to my mom and Patrick and they all laughed together i smiled and shook my head I put my phone down and relaxed against my chair.

Midnight ran into the kitchen and started eating her food I laughed and shook my head and bit my lip my mom was smiling while talking to Lilly and Patrick.

A couple minutes later I used the restroom then headed back into the kitchen and sat down at the table and continued drinking my coffee my mom was busy laughing with Lilly and Patrick.

After I finished drinking my coffee I put my cup in the sink then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on my phone.

Midnight ran into the living room and jumped on the couch and layed down next to me and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.