37 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up to a weird noise outside I used the restroom then headed back into my room I walked over to my window and looked outside.

I headed downstairs and went into the living room and walked over to the front door and opened it.

I saw a black cat outside and it started meowing and walked into my house.

I said ok and smiled and closed the front door and locked it I sat down and checked the cat for a collar but didn't see one.

I smiled and said well it looks like your a girl i got up and gave the cat some food and water.

I said I'm gonna name you midnight and I smiled and started scratching her head and she started purring loudly I said your cute.

After she finished eating I headed upstairs and midnight followed me into my room.

She jumped on my bed and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I smiled and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Patrick woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Patrick used the restroom then headed back into my room and said what the fuck I woke up and yawned and stretched and said huh.

Patrick said Bella why is there a cat in your bed I said she came in last night and I fed her.

He smiled and said does she have a collar I said nope he said I'm assuming you named her I said midnight he laughed and shook his head.

Patrick grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us and also made coffee.

Patrick also gave the cat some food and water a little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and meowed and jumped off my bed.

We headed downstairs and went into the kitchen midnight started eating her food.

Patrick smiled and said so you have a cat now I smiled and said yea I have a cat he smiled and said do you like cats.

I said no I love cats he smiled and kissed my head and said you make a cute cat mom I said and you make a handsome cat dad he smiled and shook his head.

Midnight started meowing and started rubbing against Patrick's leg he looked down and smiled and shook his head and started scratching her head while cooking.

After the food was finished cooking we made a plate and sat down at the table midnight jumped on the table and layed down and watched me and Patrick eat breakfast.

I took a sip of coffee then I put my phone down I smiled and took a picture of midnight.

After me and Patrick finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I said we need to get midnight some supplies he looked at me and said ok.

A hour later we left and went to the store and got some things for the cat then we headed back home.

I cleaned up the floor where midnight had peed I helped Patrick set up midnight so she could feel at home.

I let her smell the litter box then she used it after I put her nose in it we also got her food bowl set up.