10 Thursday

THURSDAY:

Lilly came over yesterday and we watched movies and studied for a couple of tests tomorrow.

Unfortunately me and Lilly have a bunch of tests today that we studied really hard for.

I woke up to the dreaded sound of my alarm going off I rolled my eyes and turned it off.

I had a dream me and Mr. Stump ended up having sex in his office and it was absolutely amazing.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

My mom called after I got out the bathroom and I talked to her while getting ready for the day.

My mom is coming home next month and I can't wait I'm tired of being alone in this huge house.

After I got off the phone with my mom I headed to school for the day I couldn't stop thinking about my dream with Patrick.

After I got to school I headed inside and used the restroom then I headed into my class and sat down in my seat.

Lilly walked in smiling widely I said hi bitch she laughed and sat down next to me and played on her phone.

I sighed and checked my notifications then I put my phone down on the desk.

A couple minutes later class started and the teacher handed out our tests. I looked down and yawned and said let's get this shit over with.

A little while later I finished my test and I turned it in and sat back down and waited.

An hour later class ended and everyone was finished with their tests and turned it in.

I headed to the front office and headed towards Patrick's door I knocked and waited for the door to open.

I sat down and waited for the door to open it opened and the assistant principal walked out.

I smiled and said morning he smiled and walked past me Patrick smiled and said hi.

I walked in and put my stuff down and he closed the door and sighed and walked past me.

I said you ok he yawned and said yea I'm just exhausted I laughed and said that sounds about right.

I sat down in a chair in front of his desk while he did some work on his computer I smiled and bit my lip.

Patrick said what are you thinking about Bella I said a dream I had about you.

He looked up and said tell more I looked down and I started blushing slightly I said we ended up having sex in your office.

I looked up at him and he smiled and turned back to his computer and said that's not school appropriate I laughed and shook my head.

Patrick said can you take this folder to the lady at the front desk I said sure he handed me the folder and I went to the front office and dropped it off.

I went back to his office and unlocked the door and opened it he looked up confused I said I got a key he laughed and said oh ok.

I locked the door and closed it he said how is lilly I sat down and said she's good patrick smiled and said good I'm glad.

I sat down in a chair in front of his desk Patrick looked at me and smiled and shook his head and said what are you doing.

I laughed and said I'm sitting in a chair and we started laughing together and I smiled and shook my head.

I said my mom is coming back next month Patrick smiled and said that's fun I smiled and said I can't wait.

A couple minutes later someone started knocking on Patrick's door he got up and answered it a lady that works at the front desk handed him a couple of folders.

He said thanks and smiled and closed the door and went back to his desk and sat down.

I got up and used the restroom then I washed my hands and headed into his office I walked over to him and rested my chin on his shoulder.

Patrick smiled and said Bella what are you doing I said watching you going through the folders he laughed and said ok.

I bit my lip and kissed his cheek he started blushing slightly and said that was very inappropriate Ms. Swan I laughed and said at least I didn't suck you off his cheeks went a darker shade of red.

He said please sit down I said aw I was having fun he laughed and shook his head and continued going through the folders he looked extremely concentrated.

I said can I have your number I bit my lip after I said that.

Patrick looked up and smiled and said sure I gave him my phone and he put his number in and I texted him and he put my number in his phone.

He said after I finish going through these can you please put them in my filing cabinet I smiled and said yea sure he smiled and said ok thank you.

After Patrick finished going through the folders I picked them up Patrick was typing away on his computer.

I closed the filing cabinet and slammed my finger in the cabinet I pulled it back and said fuck.

Patrick said Bella you ok I said yea I noticed I cracked my nail and it was bleeding he walked over to me and gave me a napkin.

Patrick sat me down on his desk and he grabbed his first aid kit and he started cleaning my finger and it burned slightly.

I bit my lip while watching Patrick take care of my finger he wrapped it up with a bandage and kissed it.

I smiled and said thanks he said no problem he sat down and continued working on his computer I said so should I just stay on your desk he smiled and said you can do whatever you want babe.

I smiled and said ok and started swinging my legs while sitting on his desk I also looked out the window and zoned out slightly.

I shook my head and looked at Patrick he smiled and looked over at me and said you ok bells I smiled and said yea I'm ok he smiled and said alright.

Me and Patrick talked about random shit and laughed together for the rest of the period.

After the bell rung Patrick got up and walked in front of me and cupped my cheeks and kissed me I smiled when he pulled back he said let's go I sighed and said ok.

I grabbed my stuff and headed to my next class I can't wait to get the rest of these damn tests done.

I met up with Lilly and we walked to class together we started laughing together she grabbed my hand and twirled me we started laughing again ans continued walking down the hallway.

After we got to class we sat down in our seats and waited for class to start she said you excited about the next tests I said ew no why she laughed and said same.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the building and walked through the parking lot.

I got in my car and headed home after I got home I changed and went downstairs and started making dinner because I was hungry.

After I finished making dinner I sat down at the table and started working on my homework so I could get it done before tomorrow.

After I finished my homework I picked up the food and started working on the dishes after I finished that I made sure I was done with my homework.

I checked my notifications and texted Patrick back he said I should get some sleep my phone said midnight I said shit.

I headed upstairs and went into my room and got ready for bed then I climbed into bed and plugged my phone in and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.