47 sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked at Lilly she was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I said what day is it.

I grabbed my phone and unplugged it and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and headed into the bathroom.

I closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and also cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee then I took care of midnight and sat at the table and waited for breakfast to be finished cooking.

A little while later my mom gave me a plate of food then she sat down next to me a couple minutes later Lilly woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Lilly said morning guys and she made a plate of food then she sat down at the table next to me and started eating as well.

I texted Patrick then I put my phone down and continued eating breakfast my mom said so this week is full of graduation practice.

Lilly said we are gonna be hella exhausted when we get home after practice every day I sighed and said yea I know.

My mom said hopefully you guys don't pass out because it's gonna be extremely hot this week Lilly said well hell I laughed and said literally and we started laughing together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed into the living room and watched movies together. 

Midnight jumped on the couch and climbed on my lap and started making biscuits on my thigh I laughed and started scratching her back.

Midnight started purring loudly Lilly smiled and said aww she's adorable I said I know she said how did you get her.

I said she just randomly showed up one night outside of my house and I took her in and she slept with me and Patrick.

She started laughing I said the next morning Patrick woke up and said what the hell is a cat doing in here I said well she didn't have a collar on and no one was looking for her.

Lilly said so you just decided to take her in I said uh yea exactly so now she's my baby and no one is gonna take her away because I will beat a bitch.

Everyone started laughing and I continued scratching midnight back and she continued making biscuits and purring loudly on my lap.

Midnight layed down on my lap and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later Lilly said aw she's spoiled I said yea I know.

A little while later Patrick came over and hung out in the living room with all of us my mom said how are you Patrick he smiled and said I'm good mom how about you.

Midnight was completely knocked out and snoring lightly on my lap Patrick smiled and started scratching her back while she was sleeping.

Patrick said she is absolutely comfortable I smiled and looked at Patrick he leaned forward and kissed me and said I love you Bella.