27 next year

NEXT YEAR MONDAY:

I enjoyed my Christmas break I spent a lot of time with Patrick his parents and also the band we all had a lot of fun together.

Patrick got us matching onsies with our last name on the back he also got me a beautiful necklace and it made me cry.

I got Patrick a photo album with all of our pictures I even included the guys it made Patrick cry a little and I gave him a hug.

We all hung out on new years and watched the fire works me and Lilly got drunk on champagne and started acting dumb.

The band also came over and hung out with us at our little new years party.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Unfortunately I have to go back to school today I used the restroom then I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she went downstairs and made coffee then she came upstairs and woke me up.

My mom went back downstairs after she closed my door I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then I got a snack to eat.

My mom said I'm gonna pack my bags so I can get ready for my business trip I sighed and gave her a hug and said I love you mom.

She smiled and said I love you more Bella then we left and headed to school for the day.

I ate my snack on the way to school she said I'm gonna be extremely busy today I said oh how fun she said I know right.

A little while later my mom dropped me off then she left and headed home so she could pack her bags so she could leave for her trip.

I walked into the building and smiled when I saw Lilly she ran to me and gave me a hug and said I missed you.

I smiled and said I missed you as well she smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked to class together.

Lilly said your necklace is beautiful I smiled and said thanks she said Patrick has good taste I started laughing and said I know right.

A couple minutes later me and Lilly got to class and sat down in our seats and waited for class to start.

My mom texted me and said I'm going grocery shopping later today.

I said ok sounds good I put my phone down and looked at Lilly and smiled and said my mom is going grocery shopping and also packing for her business trip.

She said oh fun I smiled and said yea I know my mom loves me and is going to keep the house full of food.

Lilly smiled and said well at least she loves you and is gonna make sure you are fed.

A little while later class started and the teacher asked us to write about what we did over our break and it would be graded.

She also said she is gonna work on lesson plans while we worked on our paper she also let us listen to music on our phones as long as she doesn't hear it.

I looked at Lilly and smiled and said I love you Lilly she smiled and said I love you more Bella I smiled and gave her a hug and she took a picture of us and put her phone down.