77 a month later

A MONTH LATER MONDAY:

I can't believe Lilly is officially moving in with Luke today we have been busy packing her room so she can move out of her parents house.

She's gonna be thirty minutes away from us and only a couple minutes away from Berkeley I'm really gonna miss her when she's in college.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

It's also been a month since Patrick and my mom have been gone and it's been extremely difficult but I've been coping in healthy ways.

I started hanging out with Elizabeth more often and she's pretty interesting to hang out with we had a couple sleep overs last month after Lilly went back home.

I also can't believe it's been a month since I've been living in Patrick's house midnight has been enjoying every minute of it as well.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed.

Midnight woke up and walked over next to me and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later I also got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and jumped off the bed I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I gave midnight some food and water then I made a cup of coffee then I started cooking breakfast because I was extremely hungry I ended up face timing Patrick while I cooked breakfast.

Patrick smiled and said how are you Bella I smiled and said I'm in your house he smiled and said you moved in I smiled and said yea he said shit I can't wait to come home now.

I smiled and said I really can't wait for you to come home as well he smiled and said ugh I fucking love you Bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick he smiled and said good I'm glad.

Pete said hey my favorite lil sis I smiled and said hey Pete how are you he said ya cooking breakfast I said in Patrick's house.

Pete said you moved in I smiled and said yes he smiled and said about damn time I said yea I just had to talk to my mom and she said it's fine since we are married.

Midnight came into the kitchen and started rubbing against my leg and meowed loudly I smiled and said I love you baby she started head butting my leg.

Patrick said how is my baby I smiled and said she's doing fine he smiled and said good I'm glad I looked down and said what are you doing.

Patrick said how's the food smell I said really good he laughed and said ugh I'm jealous because your food is so damn good.

I smiled and said why thank you Pete said definitely wife material we all started laughing together I shook my head and bit my lip.

After I finished cooking I turned off the stove and grabbed a plate Patrick said I love you so much bells but I have to go I said love you more Patrick.

He hung up and I made a plate of food then I sat down at the table and played on my phone while eating breakfast and drinking coffee.

Midnight ran into the living room and started playing with her toys I smiled because she was starting to warm up more over the month.