73 Thursday

THURSDAY:

My mom has to leave today to go back on her business trip she was able to get off for a while to celebrate my birthday with her.

I have been busy helping her pack so I havent been able to talk to Patrick and he understood that he was also busy as well.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then she started cooking breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen my mom said morning Bella.

I said morning mom she smiled and I put my phone down and made a cup of coffee then I sat down at the table and started drinking my coffee.

My mom said I'm leaving after we eat breakfast I said huh and looked up at her she sighed and said yea Unfortunately I have to leave today I said ok and looked down at the table.

My mom continued cooking breakfast and I didn't know what to say now midnight was busy playing with her toys in the living room.

I grabbed my phone and texted Patrick and Lilly and she said she will talk to her parents and let me know what they say I said ok and continued talking to Patrick so he could make me feel better.

I put my phone down and looked at the table and zoned out a little while later my mom put a plate of food in front of me I shook my head and said thanks.

She smiled slightly and said no problem and she sat down at the table and started eating breakfast I said you excited about leaving she said no because I'm gonna miss you and you miss Patrick.

I said I'm gonna see if Lilly can stay for a while my mom smiled and said well at least you won't be alone I smiled slightly and said yea until she goes to college.

My mom said oh that's true I sighed and said I could visit Patrick's parents my mom said I don't think they would mind that at all I smiled and said I do miss them a lot anyway.

Me and my mom continued talking about random shit and laughing together while eating breakfast I said I'm gonna miss you mom she sighed and said I'm gonna miss you too bella.

I bit my lip and looked at my plate and felt my eyes watering slightly my mom looked at me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed my head I felt like I wanted to cry.

After me and my mom finished eating we picked up our dishes and I helped her pack her car so she could leave I looked at Patrick's house and saw his car and sighed.

My mom said he will be back home before you know it I said yea I know and I gave her a hug she said I love Bella I said I love you more mom.

My mom pulled back and got in her car and closed the door and locked it and buckled up and she turned on the car and backed out the driveway and drove out of the neighborhood.

I stayed outside and watched her car leave the neighborhood and in that moment I have never felt so alone I started crying and went into the house and slammed the door and locked it and slid down the door.