30 Friday

FRIDAY:

I didn't go to school yesterday because I wasn't in the mood and I also ended up crying for a majority of the day Patrick stayed the night Wednesday and he's also going to stay with me for a while until I'm ok again.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked up at Patrick he was sleeping peacefully I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Patrick was only sleeping in his boxers I was wearing one of his shirts and my underwear he told me to take a mental health day yesterday and he marked it as excused which is nice.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then I washed my hands then I headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable against Patrick and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Patrick's alarm went off and I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Patrick woke up and turned it off and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Patrick got ready for the day then he came in my room and said Bella are you coming today.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and rolled over and looked at him and said I don't know maybe.

He said ok and leaned down and kissed me and said I love you I said I love you more Patrick he smiled and grabbed his stuff and headed downstairs and left for the day.

A hour later I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I woke up and yawned and stretched and turned it off and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed a monster and some snacks then I left and headed to school I sighed and said I feel like a fucking mess.

I turned up the radio and opened my monster and took a sip after I got to school I parked and ate my snack in the car.

There was a bunch of people walking through the parking lot after I finished eating my snack I put it in a trash bag in my car.

I grabbed my stuff and got out the car and closed the door and locked it and walked to the school building.

I walked inside and Lilly ran over to me and said Bella I've been worried about you.

I burped and said well I'm alive she laughed and said ew and gave me a hug and said I'm happy your ok I said yea I guess so.

She pulled back and grabbed my hand and we started walking through the hallway.

Patrick was standing outside the front office greeting people I felt him look at me and smile and wave.

I smiled slightly and turned back around and continued walking to class.

I took another sip of my monster and said I wanna be in the bathtub with a wine bottle.

Lilly started laughing and said if that's not a damn mood I said for real and we walked into class and sat down in our seats.

The teacher smiled and walked over to me and gave me a hug and said I'm really happy your back Bella I smiled and hugged her back.

She pulled back and said I'm here if you need anything I smiled and said ok and she walked back to the front of the classroom and greeted people.