57 day four Thursday

DAY FOUR OF TRIP THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Patrick was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I used the restroom then washed my hands and headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and climbed into bed and cuddled against Patrick's chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Patrick woke up and yawned and stretched and rolled me off of him carefully he kissed my head and got out of bed.

Patrick went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and grabbed his phone.

Patrick grabbed his phone and checked his notifications then he put his phone down and looked at me and kissed my head.

I stirred in my sleep and woke up and yawned and stretched and looked at Patrick he smiled and said morning Bella I yawned and got cuddled back against his chest.

Patrick said did you sleep good I said yea he said I've been talking to your mom about the plans for today I said ok so what are the plans.

Patrick said we are gonna drive around Florida and look for things to do I smiled and said that sounds like fun Patrick smiled and said yea I can't wait to go outside.

Patrick grabbed his phone and checked his notifications and said everyone is up and getting ready so we should get up and get ready.

I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Patrick was looking for clothes I smiled and walked over to my suitcase and started getting out clothes and my body spray and closed the suitcase.

I got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door and changed and sprayed some body spray on and put my hair up and went back into our room.

Patrick went into the bathroom and closed the door and changed and sprayed some cologne on then he headed back into our room and we grabbed everything we needed.

After we grabbed everything we needed we put our shoes on and headed downstairs and went into the lobby me and Patrick waited for everyone else.

A little while later everyone headed into the lobby and said you guys ready me and Patrick said yea we are me and Patrick got up and we walked out of the hotel.

We all got in our cars and left and headed down the highway and looked at all of the different restaurants and stores they had.

Me Patrick and my mom all sat in the back seat Patricia and David were in the front seat I rested my chin on Patrick's shoulder while looking out the window.

Patrick wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer and kissed my head and said I love you Bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick he smiled and looked out the window.

My mom was talking to Patrick's parents me and Patrick talked about random shit and laughed together I smiled and shook my head I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

A little while later we all ended up going to a cool store we all headed inside and walked around Patrick was holding my hand the entire time.

Patrick ended up buying a cool shirt and also a souvenir then we all left and got back in the car and we drove back down the highway.

I texted Lilly to see what they were doing I told David that they just got to a mini golf place and I gave him the address Patrick smiled and said that sounds like fun.

I bit my lip and smiled and said I haven't played mini golf in years Patrick said same I can't wait I'm gonna win we all started laughing together.

A little while later we finally got to the mini golf place and we all headed inside and bought our golf clubs and golf balls.

After we got everything we needed we walked to the first hole Lilly and her parents smiled and said this is gonna be extremely fun I laughed and said I know right.

We had a lot of fun together and we also laughed I said ha I won and kicked all of your guys asses Lilly smiled and lifted me up and we started laughing together.

After we turned our stuff in we left and went out to eat as a family I smiled while looking at Lilly she said I'm nervous about getting married.

I said your gonna be just fine she smiled and said ok Patrick smiled and said yea your gonna be just fine Lilly don't worry.

Me and Patrick continued talking to Lilly and made her feel better about getting married she smiled and said thank you guys we smiled and said no problem.

After we finished eating we paid and left and headed to the hotel and we all hung out together and played games I was sitting on Patrick's lap and we were a team while playing.

A couple of hours later we ordered food and continued playing games together me and Patrick won abs we did a victory dance and we all laughed together.

A hour later the food was delivered and we all ate dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together we also talked about our plans for tomorrow.

Me and Patrick looked at each other and we started laughing together I smiled and he kissed my forehead and said I love you Bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick.

He smiled and continued eating dinner I was sitting on his lap while we ate dinner my mom took a picture of me and Patrick then she put her phone down.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and continued hanging out as a family Lilly sat down on the floor next to me and Patrick.

A couple of hours later it started getting late I yawned and said I'm tired Patrick said ok we got up and told everyone good night.

We went to our room and got ready for bed then we climbed into bed and plugged our phones in and put them down and we got comfortable and snuggled together.

Me and Patrick talked for a while until we fell asleep for the night everyone else went to bed at completely different times.