84 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I had to bring midnight to the emergency vet last night because she ran into the wall and she started throwing up and fell over and it scared the shit out of me.

She had to stay overnight so they could keep an eye on her since she had a concussion they said I could pick her up today.

I randomly woke up I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I'm still worried about midnight.

I used the restroom then headed back into our room I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and keys and headed downstairs and walked towards the front door.

I unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out of the house and closed the door and locked it.

I walked down the porch and felt a nice breeze against my skin I walked down the driveway and started walking down the sidewalk.

I put on Patrick's hoodie since it was kinda cool outside I started thinking about midnight and I started crying because of how worried I am.

I called Patrick and he answered and said hello I said Patrick I'm worried about her he said hey babe she's in good hands and they are gonna make sure she's ok.

I said ok and continued crying while walking down the sidewalk I wiped my face and continued talking to Patrick he said what are you doing I sniffled and said walking around the neighborhood.

Patrick sighed and said I wish I was with you so you wouldn't have to feel like your alone I said she literally fell over.

Patrick said I know it must have scared you I said I literally threw my dinner away when I got home he said jeez that must have been scary.

I said yea it was extremely scary because she was throwing up then she just fell over Patrick said Bella she's gonna be ok I said ok and bit my lip.

I continued talking to Patrick for a while until he made me feel better I let him go so he could go back to sleep for the night I put my phone in my hoodie and continued walking.

I sighed and said I should go back home I turned around and started walking back home so i could climb into my comfortable bed.

I saw a cat run across the street towards me I smiled and knelt down and started scratching the cats back it started purring loudly.

I smiled and stood back up and continued walking back home the cat followed behind me and I started laughing and shook my head.

A little while later I got home and locked the front door and took off my shoes and headed upstairs and went into my room and closed the door.

I plugged my phone in and put it down I put my keys down and quickly used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and looked at the edge of the bed and didn't see midnight and I wanted to cry all over again.

I took a deep breath and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen I made some coffee then I put it in a to go cup.

I put my shoes on and went upstairs and grabbed my keys and wallet and headed back downstairs and walked out of the house and locked the front door.

I got in the car and closed the door and locked it and buckled up and turned on the car and started backing out of the driveway.

I started driving out of the neighborhood I couldn't stop thinking about if midnight was ok a little while later I finally got to the vet.