44 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up to the sound of the front door unlocking I realized I forgot to turn off my TV as well I started freaking out.

I said wait is my mom home I checked my phone and it said 2 am the front door closed and my mom locked it.

I got out of bed and used the restroom then I headed back into my room my mom headed upstairs and I walked out of my room.

My mom jumped and said Jesus Bella you scared me I said uh you fucking scared me coming home at 2 am.

My mom started laughing and I gave her a hug then she went to her room and went to bed for the night.

I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and turned off my TV and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and made coffee then she went back upstairs and woke me up then she went back downstairs.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I gave midnight some food then I made a cup of coffee for school my mom said you ready to go.

I yawned and said let's get this shit over with my mom laughed and got up and we left and headed to school.

After my mom dropped me off she left and headed back home for the day I smiled and walked over to lilly she squealed and gave me a hug.

I said calm the fuck down its too damn early for you to be this happy Lilly said we have two days left of school.

I said stop being excited I haven't had my coffee yet Lilly laughed and said my apologies and we headed into school together.

Patrick looked a little tired he had dark under eyes I felt bad I walked over to him Lilly was holding my coffee.

I gave Patrick a hug and it caught him off guard he said oh hey Bella and he gave me a hug.

I pulled back and said are you feeling better today Patrick yawned and said I'm gonna finish my paper work.

I said hey let me know if you need help he smiled and said thank you I pulled back and said bye he said bye Bella and Lilly.

We started walking through the hallway and headed to class after we got to class we sat down in our seats and waited for class to start.

I grabbed my coffee and started drinking it Lilly looked at me and started laughing I flipped her off and she took a picture of me.

I started laughing and shook my head I said I need all the energy I can get she laughed and said I bet.

A little while later Patrick came into class and talked to my teacher and she said that's fine with me.

Patrick walked over to me and Lilly and say down next to us I said the fuck he said language I said what are you doing in our class.

He said I needed a break from paper work and asked if I could watch her class and she said yes.

I said ok and looked at Lilly she shrugged and played on her phone I relaxed against my chair and waited for class to start.

A little while later the bell rung and everyone came into class and sat down in their seats the teacher closed the door and walked over to her desk and sat down.