86 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER THURSDAY:

I can't believe it's been a couple of months since Patrick has been on tour Lilly has also been extremely busy with college and she's been stressed lately.

My mom also got home yesterday and I cried because I missed her so much she was also excited to be back home finally me and my mom talked about going out today.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked at midnight she was completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of the bed.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then I headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke back up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down.

My mom said she wanted to go out after I woke up I texted her and told her I would get ready and she said ok I'll get ready as well.

I put my phone down and started getting ready for the day I put on one of Patrick's jackets because it smelt really good and it made me feel better.

After I finished getting ready I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and gave midnight some food.

I walked out of the front door and closed it and locked it and walked down the porch and walked over to my mom's house.

I walked over to my mom's house and knocked on her door I laughed and said wait I have a key I unlocked the door and walked in.

My mom smiled and said hi Bella I said hi mom and closed the door and locked it I gave her a hug I said are you ready to go out she said yea I need my shoes.

I quickly used the restroom then headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and waited on my mom I texted Patrick then I put my phone down.

A couple minutes me and my mom finally left and drove out of the neighborhood my mom turned up the radio I smiled when I heard Patrick's voice I smiled and bit my lip and looked out the window.

My mom picked up coffee then we drove down the highway and headed into town I checked my notifications then put my phone down and continued looking out the window.

A little while later we got to the nail salon and parked and me and my mom headed inside together my mom said I missed you bells I said me too mom.

We sat down next to each other and told the ladies what we wanted my mom said have u heard from Patrick today I said uh I don't think so why.

She shrugged and said I wasn't sure I said ok and looked at my nails and smiling and bit my lip me and my mom both got acrylic nails.

I got black and orange because it was me and Patrick's favorite colors my mom got a really pretty dark purple since that's her favorite color.

An hour later we finally left the nail salon and we took a picture in the car together then we left and headed to the hair salon I texted Patrick and put my phone down.

I said mom she said yes Bella I said I haven't heard from Patrick all day and it's scaring me she said well maybe he's busy I sighed and looked out the window.

My mom said do you wanna go eat Japanese food after we leave the hair salon I smiled and said yea sure she said ok and continued driving down the highway.