28 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

My mom was busy packing her bags so she can leave for her business trip she also went grocery shopping while I was at school she let me know she went shopping when I was at school.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and made coffee then she headed upstairs and woke me up.

My mom headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee then she went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then me and my mom left and headed to school so she could drop me off.

My mom said I'm gonna miss you when i leave I said me too and she turned on the radio and we jammed out to music on the way to school.

After my mom dropped me off she said I'm leaving tomorrow morning I said ok and said love you mom.

She smiled and said I love you more Bella I smiled and closed the door and started walking towards the school building.

Lilly was waiting outside and smiled and opened the door I smiled and walked inside she smiled and walked beside me.

I took a sip of my coffee and continued walking down the hallway I said she's leaving tomorrow morning.

Lilly sighed and said well at least you live next to our principle aka your fucking husband we started laughing together and I smiled and shook my head.

I said I know it's crazy she smiled and said your lucky because he's hot as hell I laughed and said ugh I know.

Me and Lilly laughed while walking to class I saw Patrick standing outside of me and lillys classroom.

We stopped and said hey Mr. Stump he said your mom called Bella and she's leaving tomorrow morning I said thank you for reminding me.

He said I talked to your teachers and said if you need to stay in my office or go home you are more than welcome too.

I smiled and said thanks he said no problem Lilly grabbed my hand and we walked into class I said damn rude.

Lilly said well Bella the bell is about to ring I rolled my eyes and said ok I turned and looked at Patrick but he wasn't outside our class anymore I sat down in my seat and waited for class to start.

Lilly said well at least you can do whatever you want I said I hate being alone she said I know Bella trust me.

A little while later class started and the teacher closed the door and headed to her desk and sat down.

She took attendance then she sent it to the principal and said we are gonna work on a worksheet every one sighed and said how fun.

The teacher stood up and handed out the worksheets I checked my notifications then I put my phone down.

I looked at Lilly and said I'm gonna be ok right she smiled and said yes Bella your gonna be ok.

The teacher said do you need to go to Mr. Stumps office I said no I need to keep myself busy she said ok and walked away.