48 next week

GRADUATION PRACTICE WEEK LAST DAY THURSDAY:

Today is the last day of graduation practice the rest of the week was extremely busy we had to practice at the football stadium and it was extremely hot.

My nose ended up getting burned a little Lilly said I'm done with this bull shit I said ugh me too.

We are going to the football stadium at noon and going over everything one last time then we can go home and wait for graduation tomorrow.

Me and Lilly were busy planning our little party Patrick said he was extremely excited his parents flew in and the guys were also hanging out at Patrick's house.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used it and washed my hands.

I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later midnight was sleeping peacefully on the edge of my bed.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room midnight was still completely knocked out on the edge of my bed.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

  My mom smiled and said bella you excited about your last graduation practice day I said you have no idea.

My mom said I love you Bella I said I love you more mom I made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table and played on my phone.

Midnight ran downstairs meowing loudly and ran into the kitchen and started eating her food my mom started laughing and shook her head.

I texted Patrick and I put my phone down and watched my mom cook breakfast it smelt really good midnight sat down next to my mom and watched her cook breakfast.

After my mom finished cooking breakfast she handed me a plate and said what time do I need to take you to the stadium I said around noon she said ok sounds good.

My mom made a plate then she sat down at the table next to me and we started eating breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Midnight was in the living room playing with her toys I smiled and shook my head while watching her enjoy herself.

After me and my mom finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and watched movies until we had to leave.

I headed upstairs and went into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I checked my notifications and texted Patrick and Lilly back I put my phone down and relaxed on the couch Midnight jumped on the couch and she started rubbing against my arm.

I laughed and started scratching her back and she started purring loudly my mom said you excited about graduation I said uh yea.

My mom said I've been talking to Patrick and his parents and also lilly and her family about all of us going on a family vacation I smiled and said that sounds like a lot of fun.

My mom said yea we just need to all get together and plan the whole trip I said yea that would be a lot of fun I need a break from life my mom laughed and said tell me about it.

A couple of hours later me and my mom left and headed to the stadium after my mom dropped me off she left and headed home because it was extremely hot.

I headed into the stadium so I could get to my seat so we could get this shit over with Lilly ran over to me and gave me a hug and grabbed my hand.

Me and Lilly started walking onto the football field so we could get to our seats there was a bunch of people here already but we still had more people left.

A little while later everyone was finally here and we all got to our seats and waited for the graduation practice ceremony to start.

After we got to sit down I said oh my God these chairs are hot as fuck my friends started laughing and said Jesus I said my ass is gonna be burnt.

An hour later graduation practice finally ended I called my mom and let her know and she said ok I'm on my way Lilly waited with me for my mom.

I rested my chin on her shoulder and she took a picture of us then she put her phone down we ended up talking about the family vacation that our parents are planning.

A little while later my mom came and picked me up and we left and went to go get food because I was starving Lilly blew my phone up with our old pictures.

I smiled and saved all the pictures after me and my mom got food we jammed out to music while driving down the highway towards our house.

After we got home we ate lunch together and talked about how graduation was gonna go tomorrow after we finished eating we threw our trash away.

I headed upstairs and went into my room and took a nap because I was exhausted my mom stayed in the living room and watched movies with midnight.

A couple of hours later my mom used the restroom then she headed into the kitchen and fed midnight then she started cooking dinner for us a little while later Patrick came over and helped my mom cook dinner.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and said hey Patrick he smiled and said did you take a nap.

I yawned and said yea and put my phone down on the counter and walked over to Patrick and gave him a hug and he kissed my head and said my parents are excited to go to your graduation tomorrow.

I pulled back and said I'm ready to get it over with Patrick said I don't blame you he kissed my forehead and said I love you Bella I smiled and said I love you more Patrick he smiled and said good.

After my mom was finished cooking she handed me and Patrick a plate and we started eating dinner together my mom sat down at the table and started eating dinner as well.

We all talked about random shit and laughed together midnight finished eating her food then she headed into the living room and started playing with her toys.

After we all finished eating we picked up our dishes then I picked up the food my mom and Patrick hung out in the living room and watched movies together.

I did the dishes then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and layed my head down on Patrick's shoulder he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head.

Patrick said do you have your graduation outfit and hair and makeup picked out I said yes I do he smiled and said oh fun.

Patrick stayed over for a couple of hours then he left and headed back to his house since his parents were there me and my mom went upstairs and went into our rooms and got ready for bed.

After I finished getting ready for bed I headed into my room and plugged my phone in and put it down and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Midnight went to go sleep in my mom's room which doesn't bother me she has gotten close to my mom since she has been home.