Page 36

Janet

"Heyy" I said answering Rebbie's call. "Mommy is dat daddy" Story asked she played with her toys.

"Is that my niece" Rebbie asked. I could tell just hearing her voice she was smiling through the phone.

"Yesss" I said to Rebbie before looking at Story. "No silly your daddy's in his office"

Story looked up at me dropping her jaw before getting up. Her little self ran out of the room to see her father.

"Aw tell her I said hi"

"I will sis, so why'd you call?"

"Well I only called to check on you. I went to the store this morning and saw you on the cover of the first magazine I had seen"

"Uh oh, what was it saying" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You were about to beat down Halle Berry?" She spoke as if she was unsure. "Janet don't tell me it's true"

"Yeah Rebbie" I sighed. "It's true, honestly I don't know if I would've put my hands on her. I was just so angry and thanks to Christop—"

"What do you mean Janet what did she do?"

"I don't know if I ever told you this. But Halle is Christopher's ex and she was touching on him. I was just so pissed—"

"Wow, they did mention you calling her a whore" when she said that I had a grin appear on my face. "Wait say that again" I asked.

"What? Whore?" Hearing Rebbie curse is rare! This girl is the strictest Jehovah's Witness there ever was. She's so strict on her religion that didn't want to listen to my Janet album when she saw the cover.

I burst out laughing. "Wait till I tell Randy and Jermaine" I said holding my stomach as I laughed. "CHRISTOPHER" I said calling him from in the next room.

"WHAT!?"

"REBBIE JUST CURSED!"

"NO SHE DIDN'T"

"HIII MOMMYY" Story started yelling with us.

"Janet stop" she chuckled. "You don't need to announce it to the whole world. Don't tell mother" she finished.

"Oh please what is mother gonna do?"

"Anyway I'm glad you didn't do anything to that girl. That was probably a test from god"

"Oh please Rebbie not this Jehovah's Witness stuff" I whined.

"Janet you need to hear this! When are you getting my niece baptized?"

"Rebbie let me raise my baby how I wanna raise her"

"Your so stubborn, just like your brother"

"Which one" I chuckled.

"Michael" she said making my smile fade.

"I miss him"

"Me too"

"Anyway, thanks for checking on me. I love you"