Page 21

Janet

"It can be annoying sometimes" Bryan was saying.

"What are you guys talking about" I asked walking in besides Stevanna.

The three of them turned they're heads to us. "We're just giving Bryan a little interrogation" Joey said cracking his knuckles.

We could all hear Bryan's gulp. Everyone except Bryan began to laugh. "I'm just kidding wit you" Joey said slapping Bryan's knee.

"Who are you by the way" Stevanna asked Joey.

He smiled before reaching his hand out for hers. "I'm your uncle Joey. I've been Janet's bodyguard ever since you were little. Any family of hers is mine" he said shaking her hand.

"Ok nice to meet you" she said smiling back.

"Stevanna I haven't heard from you in weeks" Randy said before pulling her into his hug.

"I'm sorry dad—"

"No it's my fault I gotta do better" he said.

The three of us decided to stay and get a room at a hotel. We needed to  stay a little while longer so we could help Stevanna and Bryan move back to Cali.

Christopher

"Christ-opher" her voice trembled as my strokes got faster. Pulling out of her I could feel my orgasm erupting.

"OH FUCK" I screamed. Halle wrapped her soft lips around my manhood making my eyes roll.

"I needed that" I moaned.

My heart jumped out of my chest to the sound of my phone ringing. I was in fear that it was Janet.

"Fuck" I said picking up the phone to see Janet's name.

I looked down at Halle who had a mouth full. "Shhh" I whispered as I covered my mouth with one finger.

"Hello" I said answering the phone.

"Hi baby I miss you" she said in her breathy voice.

"I miss you too" I said with Halle slurping in the background.

I slapped her face putting my finger to my mouth. "What is that" Janet asked.

"The tv let me turn it down" I lied. "So when are you coming home?"

"I don't know I have to stay a little while longer so I can help Stevanna come back home"

"Oh you guys found her? How is she?"

"She's better now, she's ready to go home"

"I'm ready for you to come home. So how long will you be there exactly?"

"Maybe three to four more days. Randy and I are gonna put money towards getting her home"

"Do what you gotta do. I'll be home with Story when you get here" I said.

"Where is Story?"

"She's with my mother tonight"

"Ok give her a kiss for me when you see her"