Page 4

Christopher

"Christopher" I love the way she moans my name. It's the biggest turn on for me.

I had her arms and legs tied up. My favorite part was being in control. I had her pretty pussy dripping wet. Her soft moans began to quiver as I continued to edge her clit.

"Ima let you cum, I think you've had enough" I said before flicking it with my tongue.

Her body's arch got higher while her legs began to shake into her orgasm. "Good girl" I said while she began to cool down.

"My god!" Her body's arch fell as she laid there looking at the ceiling.

"It's your first day back and you just had to be disciplined, huh?" I began to untie her.

"Yes daddy, I love that shit. I wanna discipline you too" she said slapping my ass with her free hand.

I jumped to the sting of her hand against my behind. I felt so disrespected in that moment hearing her little giggle.

"Do I need to discipline you again" I asked wrapping my firm grip around her neck with my right hand.

She opened her sexy mouth letting out a soft moan. "Yes daddy please" she begged.

"Damita Jo, you are something else. I'll tie you up later... deal" I asked giving her my pinky.

"Deal" she said locking her pinky with mine.

After a hour I started feeling hungry so I sat on the couch in front of the fire place looking at different restaurants to order from. As I scrolled through restaurants on my laptop I could feel Janet's arms wrap around my neck from behind.

"Heyy whatcha doing" she asked while looking over my shoulder.

"Are you hungry I'm thinking about ordering something from here" I questioned.

"Mmhhh Italian sounds good" she said before letting go of me. She came from around the couch and sat next to me.

"Is everything ok" I asked still looking at the screen.

"No" she said making me look to her. "I have something I need to tell you" she said fidgeting with her hands.

I knew it was serious so I closed my laptop and faced her giving her my full attention. "What's up?"

She took at big inhale before speaking. "I don't know how to tell you this"

"Come on J, what is it? Your not pregnant are you" I said trying to lighten the mood.

I couldn't help but smile hoping she would laugh. But she didn't, she just stared at me making my stomach sink.

My eyes widened before speaking. "J, your not pregnant are you" I chuckled nervously.

"Christopher, I'm eating for two" she said.

"Oh my god, when did you find out?"

"I found a week after you visit me on tour"

I cut her off  "Fuck" I said thinking about all of the sex we had.