Page 9

Janet

"Did you hear from Michael yet" Latoya asked.

"Yeah he sent me a text a few weeks ago congratulating me on the baby. But he told me he'll pop up when he's not busy to see me" I replied.

I sighed before speaking " He wont even be here for the gender reveal next week" I said making her gasp.

"We're gonna have a baby shower too" I said smiling.

"Janet you don't know how excited I am for you and Christopher, Ah" she screeched from excitement.

Christopher was working in the studio today and I don't want to be home alone. Out of all of my siblings and friends Latoya was the only one free today. So she decided to get me out of the house to do some shopping.

"I can't believe the baby is having a baby before me" she said pouting at me.

"Latoya it's not too late girl your not fifty yet" I said laughing.

She tried to hold back her smile. She knew I was right. We continued to talk as we walked down the store isle.

"I felt the baby moving yesterday" I said watching her jaw drop.

"No way Janet! You have to tell mother. How did you tell Joseph?"

"I told him through the phone" I said stopping to look at a nice coffee mug.

"Was he happy" she asked in her ditsy tone.

"He was, he told me he wanted to be in his grandchild's life. I love him but our relationship isn't perfect you know that. So it's going to be hard with him"

"I know Dunk, everything will work out in the end. I'm positive" she said smiling.

"I hope your right, Toya"

Latoya ran over to the glasses rack and put one on her face. It was bright pink and loud. She began to dance silly making me laugh.

"How do I look, should I buy them" she asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Are they Louie or Gucci I know you don't wear off brand" I chuckled.

"Dunk you know me too well" she said before snatching them off.

Latoya and I went to the cashier who was fan girling at the sight of us. She didn't start freaking out till she saw me first.

"OH MY GOD JANET" her voice began to shake as she starting breathing fast. Then she looked to Latoya and gave her a smile.

"Hi honey, can you ring these up for us" I asked giving her a smile.

I had on Christopher's big blue hoodie thank god she couldn't see my baby bump. "It's free on me Janet, can you please sign my boobs" she asked.

My jaw dropped as I head Latoya giggle. I couldn't believe she asked me to sign her boobs. She handed me a sharpie after she bagged our stuff.

She re lifted up her work shirt as I walked behind the counter. Her cleavage was exposed in her laced bra. Before I signed her breast I looked at Latoya who was frowning her face in judgement.