Page 32

Janet

"Yeah how could you tell?"

"Because you were too shy and too quiet" she said. "Until you and Tyler swapped seats"

"Yeah, I felt more comfortable sitting next to you"

"Why is that?"

I didn't feel like having a therapy session at the bar with my co star. So I raised my hand at the bar tender getting his attention.

"Hey can you give me whatever she's having" I asked him referring to Tasha's drink.

Tasha stared at me with her jaw twisted. "What" I asked.

"Don't ignore my question missy" she said tapping my shoulder. "What's up with you and Malik?"

I took a deep sigh before taking a sip of my drink. "Malik has a problem with keeping his hands to himself" I said raising my brows. "Off and on set"

"Why don't you tell him to stop?"

"I haven't had the time to Tasha. Every time I'm with him we're in a crowded room full of people"

"Do you need me to talk to him for you, cause I will?"

"No please don't, I'll talk to him. We have a scene coming up and I'll talk to him then"

"But we only have two more scenes here Janet. And they include all of us. So your going to wait till we go back to the U.S. to tell this man that your uncomfortable"

I could tell from her tone of voice that she was pissed. "Hm" she huffed before sipping her drink. "He couldn't get away with that wit me"

"Aren't Patrica and Gavin getting a divorce anyway! He better stop touching you" she said getting loud.

"I know Tasha trust me I know. How are you and Michael?"

Michael was our co star who played Marcus her husband. The two of them had a fling in real life after the first movie.

"We're good, just friends" she said before grinning.

I began to giggle. "What" she asked.

"Your a bad liar I can see it all over your face. You guys are having sex again aren't you?"

She rolled her eyes smacking her teeth. "Ok Janet, maybe we are" she bursted out into a laugh.

I shook my head thinking about the rest of the cast. "You think Sharon's giving Tyler some" I asked nudging her.

She looked at me holding her laugh in. "Janet why you say that" she said laughing.  "You know Tyler don't want that girl" she said.

"No?"

"No cause he wants Michael" she said making me almost spit my drink.

"Wait girl! Your going to hell you know that" I said laughing.

The two of us were laughing like drunk fools at the end of the bar. The next morning I got up early for set. I showed up first as usual before the rest of the cast.