Page 7

Christopher

Two months went by in the blink of an eye. Janet was now pregnant for four months. She hasn't had morning sickness for a while now. Thank god.

But her breast grew a cup size and I'm not complaining. Her stomach is more noticeable and we've been going to doctor appointments regularly. Joey recommended us a good doctor that took care of him and his wife when she was pregnant.

I was there for her first ultrasound. We couldn't really see much since the babies at the beginning stages of growing.

Ever since Janet told me about Stevanna I can't get that girl off of my mind. In my mind I try to put myself in her shoes. How would I feel in her situation.

Janet won't even mention the girl like nothing ever happened. She's not bothered by the discussion we had about her talking to her. Janet just keeps staling. That's all I want is for her to talk to her daughter.

Whenever they speak it's always small talk. Stevanna doesn't tell Janet much now that she knows. Janet has to find out through Randy and his wife Eliza.

I know Janet would kill me but I've been texting Stevanna behind her back. I just want to talk to her. She agreed to meet me at a public place. We're meeting for brunch while Janet does something with Tina.

"Ok baby I'll see you later, Joeys here" Janet said blowing me a kiss.

She looked so cute with her shades on. I couldn't resist but steal a real kiss. "Why are you staring at me like that for" she asked.

"Your sexy" I said bitting my lips.

"No Im fat" she said referring to the baby bump.

"I don't like when you say that. You are beautiful" I said grabbing her face before kissing it.

Her soft tender lips tasted like strawberries. "Mmmh your lips taste good. Let me taste the other ones" I said putting my hand between her legs.

She giggled but never pulled my hand away. "Your little nasty self" I said making her laugh and push me.

"I gotta go your making me late" she said before turning to the door.

"Where are y'all going anyway" I asked holding the door for her.

"We're getting our nails done. I need a pedicure and then Tina's taking me shopping for pregnancy cloths" she said in her breathy voice.

"Ok J sounds fun. Have a good day, love you" I said before kissing her again.

"I love you too" she said before walking to the car.

I waved at Joey before closing the door. I had to rush into some cloths before meeting Stevanna. I met her at a small breakfast spot. It was my first time there.

The smell of coffee hit me when I opened the door. I looked to my right and found Stevanna sitting in the corner.

"Hey how are you" I asked as I sat in front of her. I gave a smile as she put down her cup of coffee.

"I'm good how are you" she asked giving a half smile.

"I'm good, your family's good?"