Page 33

Christopher

"So we go back to filming Monday" she said.

Janet was laying on top of me, with her head on my chest. The both of us laid down on the couch in front of the fireplace.

I rubbed her back as she held her head up with her chin on my chest

I rubbed her back as she held her head up with her chin on my chest. She never broke eye contact with me as we caught up by the fire.

"How was filming?"

"It was good" a small smile appeared on her face.

"It must've been really good. Your smiling and your glowing"

"I can explain the glow" she said.

I raised a eyebrow nodding my head with a grin. "Please explain"

She giggled before speaking. "I got a tan"

"Thank god" I sighed.

"What!?"

"Oh I thought you were going to say it was a pregnancy glow. I can't handle another one right now" I said making her laugh. "Your laughing but I'm serious"

"Can you come to set with me Monday? I'll find somebody to watch Story"

I ran my fingers through her curly hair. "I don't know"

She sucked her teeth. "What do you mean? It's a yes or no question"

"I know Janet" I said placing my other hand in her hair. My fingers went deep massaging her scalp. It was like she lost her train of thought because her eyes began to roll in the back of her head.

"Stop" she said flinching her face. "Your distracting me" she began to moan.

"The answers no" I said calmly.

"Why not!"

"Shhh our daughters sleeping" I whispered. "Don't you be there for long hours"

"Come on it'll be fun baby. Please for me" she began to pout her bottom lip at me.

I smiled at her sexy lip before bitting it. She giggled before pulling away from me. "Please" her voice was breathy and sexy.

"Ok fine, only for you" I said putting her curls behind her right ear.

"Ive missed you so much" she said before pecking my lips with her gentle touch.

The mood was set. The lights in the house were low as the heat from the fire was ablaze. I could feel the warmth from the fire on my left arm as I held my arms around Janet's arch in her back.

My hands gently traveled up and down her back. I used my finger tips to feel the top of her spine down to dip in her arch. Janet finally broke her eye contact just to look at my lips.