Page 23

Janet

"I missed you soo much" I said in my breathy voice. I couldn't keep my hands off of him.

Being away from him made me want him more. On the flight back I thought about all of the sexy things I would do to him when I got back. Even looking at him turned me on. His sexy gaze in his eyes made me wet.

"I needed you there to take care of me daddy" I arched my back before kissing him.

I swear I heard fireworks once our lips met. The feeling of his hands gripping me as he kissed me so passionately was worth the wait. He touched me like I was the only girl in the world.

"Ima take care of you now" he said lifting me up effortlessly with his two hands.

Christopher tossed me over on the bed. I laid there feeling his hands undressing me. I bit my lip feeling his teeth gently pull on my thong as he proceeded to pull them off of me.

My eyes began to roll back into my head while feeling his tongue licking my back side. He had me ass up face down smiling in the pillow as he pleased me. I let out the loudest moan as he began to get closer to my clit.

He took his time as I impatiently pulled the sheets. "AHHH" I screamed into the pillow once he finally licked my clit. His tongue went in a slow up and down motion. He switched it up going in circles making me groan.

Before I could cum he stopped before spanking my ass. The sting he left on me turned me on even more as I hit my bottom lip into a smile. In the middle of my trembling moans I could feel him abruptly stop ending my pleasure.

His hands were on my waist as he entered inside of me. Bliss in the only word that can describe the way I felt finally feeling him inside of me. Smiling from ear to ear I felt every inch and curve of his manhood penetrating me.

I immediately gasped for air as his hands wrapped around my throat from behind. "Mmhhm" he mumbled as our skin clammed to his fast pace. His hands held my neck firm holding my face against the pillows.

"Oh my god" I gasped feeling a heavy pressure penetrating my guts.

He was deep inside of me just like I craved him. Our skin clapped loud and slow as he slowed his pace. That grip stayed firm around my neck.

Christopher released my neck. "Lay on your back" he said directing me.

Doing as told I got on my back in missionary. The position is basic but it made me weak. His manhood had me moaning and gasping as he fucked me deep. My hands pulled on the sheets as my toes curled and stretched to his deep touch.

My legs wrapped around his back as he went fast and hard. "Who's is this?" He spoke low bringing his face to mine.

I was weak holding my mouth open as my eyes rolled back. "Daddy it's yours" my voice trembled to his penetration.

My walls griping his manhood was the best feeling. I didn't want him to stop as I felt my eruption build from my toes to my spine. Just like that I let it go as my legs began to shake.

"Uhhh, yesss" I closed my eyes enjoying my high. His strokes got faster as his eyes began to roll too. "Im coming" he said before he slowed his pace. He fucked me slow and steady letting out a deep sigh closing his eyes.