Page 13

Janet

I felt a refreshing wave of pleasure from my head to my toes. Christopher made me cum again and again.
He was pounding me from behind slapping our skin to skin.

Without warning he grabbed the back of my neck before shoving my face into the pillow below me. I immediately gasped feeling him go deeper into my arched back.

All I could do was scream into the pillow while he applied pressure in my core."Im gonna cum... don't move" he moaned.

I could hear him gasp as his strokes got faster. He was coming. He eventually pulled out as he caught his breath. Out of nowhere without warning I could feel his soft lips applying kisses to my sensitive lower back.

He eventually flopped onto the bed next to me. I rolled over and kissed him. "This alone time with you was needed" I said as I faced him on my side.

"Your body is so perfect" he said staring at me.

"I have so much pregnancy weight I need to lose" I said feeling insecure.

I honestly didn't see myself the way he saw me. I felt embarrassed as he gazed my body with his eyes. He bit his lips staring from my head to toe.

"Stop staring" I whined.

"No you look beautiful. You always look beautiful to me. With or without cloths on. Honestly" he said looking in my eyes.

"I'm beautiful?"

"Yes inside and out" he said making me blush.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot as I began to grin. "Stop it" I giggled.

"Never" he said squinting his eyes with a grin. "Not till you believe it" he said making me feel special.

He grabbed my roll on my side making me drop my jaw. I was so shocked by the way he grabbed it knowing I was insecure about it.

"This is beautiful, we're human. Your beautiful to me no matter how much weight you put on" he said making my heart flutter.

I could feel my eyes tearing up. "Don't cry, did I say something wrong" he asked rubbing my side.

"No, Christopher these are happy tears" I giggled.

"Good now suck it up I don't like seeing you cry" he said sitting up. He starting to crawl over me taking his time.

I laid on my back enjoying the view of his sexy body over me. He bent down burring his face into my neck. I could feel his tongue working wonders on my sensitive skin.

I began to grip onto the sheet with both of my hands. His warm mouth had a hold of me. My legs began to open to his touch. I bent my knees as he leaned into me.

I could feel his erection at my entrance just teasing me. His love bites turned into kisses before he lifted his head. Christopher grabbed the whip cream from the dresser and shook it as he grinned at me.

"So Damn sexy" he said. My skin was chilled by the cool whip cream as he sprayed my chest putting a arch in my back.

My grip in the sheets tightened once I felt his wet mouth eat the sticky cream off of my nipple. "Ouuu" I groaned as he flicked my nipple ring with his tongue.