The Sequel

A Kiss Is Still A Kiss (The Sequel to A Kiss Is Just A Kiss)

Julio's P.O.V

"Do you want to come in?" he asked, stepping aside.

"Yeah," I said, stepping inside of the dorm.

I stopped after taking a few more steps so that I could lean against the counter in the kitchen. I watched Ethan close the door and when he turned in my direction I felt my chest tighten up when our eyes met.

"I'm going to be honest I didn't think you wanted to see me again," Ethan started with a chuckle while he leaned against the wall that nearly blocked off the bedrooms.

"I didn't want to see you again, Ethan," I said, trying to hide my nerves.

"So then why did you?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest, still keeping his eyes on me.

"Because." I was starting to choke up the longer I looked at him. "Because I..."

"What is it, Julio?" he questioned, slowly starting to approach me.

"I... I don't want you on my mind anymore," I was finally able to say.

"Julio, I'm sorry about what happened that night," Ethan said softly. "If I could go back then I would-"

"You would what? Lead him to a room so then I won't catch you?" I snapped and just the thought of what I said made my blood boil.

"What? No."

"I don't believe you," I said, then crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"If you want nothing to do with me then that's fine but I just need you to listen to me on this, Julio."

"There's nothing you can say to me that will change how I feel about what you did, Ethan."

"What you saw that night meant nothing to me, okay," Ethan started. "He kissed me and I pushed him away."

"After you got caught," I said quickly.

"I was going to push him away regardless, Julio!"

I found myself staring at him unsure of what to say. I didn't want to believe him this easily but I know who he is. "The Ethan that I know loves to tease. The Ethan that I know doesn't have stable relationships anymore. The Ethan that I know does one-night stands because he's afraid to fall in love again and get hurt."

"I just don't want to lose you."

"You already did."

I pushed off the counter ready to walk away but was stopped when I felt his hand around my wrist.

"Ethan-"

"Tell me that you want nothing to do with me," Ethan demanded.

"Ethan let me go," I said in a stern tone.

I knew he took a step closer to me when my arm was by my side and his body was inches from mine. "Tell me that I mean nothing to you, Julio," he spoke softly in my ear.

"I don't want to do this right now."

"Tell me, Julio." I felt his grip on my arm loosen and at that moment I let myself turn around to face him again. "If you want nothing to do with me you're going to have to tell me to my face." He shook his head and when I felt his hand rest on my waist my eyes dropped to his chest. "Otherwise, I'm not going anywhere unless you say the words."

❖❖❖

A/n: You are officially at the end of the book. Thanks for reading!

💋 💋 💋