Chapter 28: Skinny Dipping

Third P.O.V

When the group got together after Julio and Ethan finally left their tent they were sitting together around the bonfire, relating to each other on a topic for once. Maxx and Logann had walked away to head back to their tent for a brief moment to grab something and when they came back, Maxx was carrying two bottles of Bacardi in her hands and Logann was carrying a bag of red solo cups.

"So much for taking a break from drinking," Andi remarked when her best friends sat down in their spots again.

"Don't even pretend like you hate the idea of drinking, Andi," Logann said, opening the bag of cups.

Logann handed Joshua a cup then he passed it down the line while she continued to hand him more so everyone had a cup. Maxx poured some of the liquid into her cup and then passed it to Andi, once again letting it go down the line until everyone's cup was full.

"Now what?" Joshua asked, raising his cup to his lips to take a sip.

"We're going to play a game," Logann said then shrugged her shoulders. "Obviously."

"What game?" Gloria asked, sitting forward in her chair.

"Never have I ever," Maxx said with a grin.

"Rules are pretty straightforward, if you've done it, you drink, if not then you don't," Logann explained.

"The goal is to get drunk, I'm assuming," Ethan said.

"No," Andi said. "Just to expose everyone."

"I'm all for exposing people," Miguel exclaimed, sitting forward in his chair. "I'll start." He paused so he could think of something to say. "Okay. Never have I ever... stolen something."

Miguel took a sip then Ethan, Andi, Logann, and Joshua right after. "My mom had left her wallet out one night and I took a hundred dollars from her to buy a new Xbox controller," Joshua admitted.

"A hundred dollars for one controller?" Julio exclaimed.

"It was one of the customs ones," Miguel stated.

"Okay, I'll go next," Andi said. "Never have I ever... cheated on a test."

Andi took a sip along with Joshua, Ethan, Miguel, and Julio. The game went on after that, everyone was asking simple questions but still got a handful of them to drink and confess. Most of the confessions got them to laugh which was new for the group because they didn't get to do that at all. After they finished the first bottle and came back around to Logann that's when the questions started to heat up.

"Okay let's switch it up a bit," Logann started then sat forward in her seat, preparing to ask her next question. "Never have I ever sent a nude."

Everyone watched Andi and Josh drink but were shocked when Maxx took a drink as well. "Maxx Holland sent a nude?" Joshua questioned with raised eyebrows, clearly as shocked as all his friends.

"Can't always be full of puppies and kittens," Maxx chuckled.

"Okay I'm next," Gloria said with a grin. "Never have I ever had a threesome."

Logann, Andi, and Joshua all drank from their cups and the group all shared the same reaction after what was said. "It was the back-to-school party when we were first years and somehow these two ended up in my bed," Joshua explained.

"Wait-"

"Okay don't start lying," Andi spoke, cutting Ethan off. "You got us drunk that night."

"We don't need to tell the details," Joshua pushed off.