Chapter 27: The Things You Do To Me

Julio's P.O.V

Not that I was counting the days but it's been a week since Ethan and I slept together. I couldn't get that night out of my head no matter how hard I tried and whenever I saw him I found myself becoming nervous around him. I had gotten back to my dorm from hanging out with Gloria and Miguel in his dorm room when I saw Ethan standing in the kitchen, looking down at his phone.

Ethan made me a different person which I soon realized. I was never the type to get nervous around anyone. I was never the type to be speechless or feel smaller than the person in front of me. But when it came to Ethan, I was all of those things.

"Yeah, he just got back," Ethan spoke to the person on the phone once I closed the door behind me. "Yeah, I'll ask him damn."

He said a couple more things that I wasn't paying much attention to as I sat down on the couch in the living room. Then when he hung up the phone he made his way to sit extremely close beside me.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked, trying not to show that I was uncomfortable with how close he was.

"Andi," Ethan replied, meeting my eyes.

"What did she want?"

She wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go to a bonfire that Logann is throwing at her parents' campground."

"That sounds fun," I shrugged. "Can I invite Gloria and Miguel?"

"Andi didn't say-"

"Or else I'm not going," I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Ethan stared right into my soul and I was confident that I wasn't showing any signs that I was nervous with how close we still were. "I'm sure she would love for them to join," he said with a grin.

"Cool," I said but my voice was barely above a whisper.

I noticed that Ethan's eyes were no longer interested in my own, most likely because they found something else. I relaxed my body now, slowly uncrossing my arms so that my hands were resting in my lap. I felt his hand gently rub my thigh and that's when his eyes met mine again.

"Do you know the things you do to me without even trying?" Ethan asked me in a whisper.

"I might," I replied then watched a smirk start to form on his lips.

"Do you know that I keep thinking about that night when I took advantage of you?"

"Only because I let you," I said firmly. "You were drunk."

He moved his face closer to mine, his cheek brushing against mine so he could whisper in my ear, "Well I'm not drunk right now."

"Ethan," I breathed out his name, trying to hide the fact that I was starting to get turned on. "Por favor deje de (Please stop)."

"I'm not doing anything," his warm breath tickled my neck and I could feel his lips form into a smirk. "Not yet at least."

I felt his lips plant a gentle kiss on the skin of my neck then a second one and then a third. I let out a gasp and closed my eyes when I felt a gentle suck and I don't know why but I found myself beginning to turn my head to give him more access. I opened my eyes when his lips were no longer on my neck and instead, he was nibbling on my ear.

"I told you," he started to whisper in my ear again. "I meant what I said and did that night."

His hand slipped under my shirt, touching the skin on my stomach and that's when I brought myself to turn my head to look into his eyes. They were full of lust and oddly enough I wanted to continue to look into those eyes.