Chapter 26: A Kiss Is Just A Kiss

Julio's P.O.V

I let out a groan and slowly I opened my eyes, realizing that I wasn't in my bed or my room. I was in Ethan's room, lying on his bed, and was drawn to his eyes that were staring at me sweetly.

"Buenos dias dormilon (Good morning, sleepyhead)," Ethan said to me, and his voice was nearly above a whisper.

I felt a smile start to form on my lips and soon enough he gave me his signature smirk. "Buenos días (Good morning)," I said back to him.

Ethan brought his hand up to place it gently on my cheek and once his hand touched my skin I felt my skin begin to crawl. The sudden touch from him was something I had to get used to. I was wondering what was going through his mind while he stroked his thumb across my cheek, not bothering to break eye contact.

"Do you remember what you said to me last night?" I finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Of course," he replied honestly. "And I meant it, Julio. Every word."

Then his sudden movement left me shocked when I realized his lips were pressed against mine.

His touch on my waist. His tone when he spoke to me. His groan he let out when he went deeper inside me. It was always him.

I quickly sat up after bringing myself back from my thoughts. "What time is it?" I asked no one in particular while I crawled out of the bed.

Once my feet hit the floor and the blanket left my body, that's when I felt the air touch me in places that it usually wouldn't outside of the shower.

"Your body is even better in the light," I heard Ethan comment behind me.

"Don't start," I said, quickly grabbing my clothes off the ground. I slipped on my boxers before I left his room.

After I had got back to my room, I leaned my back against the door and closed my eyes now going back to last night.

He kissed and sucked on my neck, leaving his mark before planting gentle kisses on my chest. He was lying between my legs and my hands were tangled in his hair only for a moment before he sat up, getting a tight grip on my wrist. His eyes met mine and that's when I knew I was falling for him. He brought my hands above my head and then leaned closer to me so he could whisper in my ear.

"I want you, Julio," he said those words leaving me speechless. "Tell me you want me to if you want to continue."

Then when he backed away our eyes met again. "I want you, Ethan."

"How bad?" He smirked then dropped his eyes to my pants now beginning to untie my sweatpants and then he locked his attention on me again.

His grip on my wrist loosened before he moved his hands to wrap around my waist again. I was able to sit up now with my hands holding me up so I could kiss his lips then he returned it with more force and passion.

"Wait," I said, breaking the contact.

"What?" he asked, his eyes searching mine.

"You're drunk. I don't want to take advantage of you."

He smirked then placed his hand on my cheek. "Then let me take advantage of you."

I nodded my head because I couldn't find the right words to say at that moment. Luckily I didn't have to say anything because his lips pressed against mine once again.

The sound of a knock on the door behind me brought me back and without thinking I turned to face the door, swinging it open.

"You're still not dressed?" Ethan questioned, looking at me up and down with a raised eyebrow.