✧ Bonus ✧ : Senseless Moans

Julio's P.O.V

"As hot as this is I need you on your back, in my bed while you take my cock, senselessly moaning my name."

And that's where I was. On my back, in his bed, waiting and longing for his cock to be inside me. Our eyes were locked onto each other while he teased my hole, slapping his hard-on against me.

"Fuck Ethan stop with the teasing," I groaned.

"I thought you liked it," he said with a cunning grin. "What changed?"

I opened my mouth to speak but only a silent gasp came out when he slowly pushed just the tip in before pulling it out.

"I didn't catch that," he said softly.

Once again I tried to speak but could only let a gasp come out when he went deeper. He pulled out of me again and leaned over me to press a gentle kiss to my lips. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and once he pulled away I let my fingers get lost in his hair.

"Fuck me, Ethan," I was finally able to say.

"Now was that so hard," he smirked but it quickly went away when his eyes dropped to our lower halves.

He slowly pushed himself inside me, letting a groan escape my mouth as I took him inch by inch. I loved every second of it and I didn't want it to stop. When his eyes met mine again I pulled him closer so our lips could touch but I stopped the kiss when I let out a moan, out of my control once he hit that spot.

"Fuck right there," I moaned and let my eyes roll back when he hit it again.

I could feel his hands travel on my arms while I had my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Ethan inside me. He brought my arms over my head, pinning them into the pillows and when I felt his head gently nudge mine I knew that was my sign to open my neck up for him. I didn't try to fight it as I gave in to turn my head away from him so he could kiss and suck on my neck.

There was a thing about Ethan that made me feel weak. I could never fully process anything that was going on when I was around him. Every feeling that was rushing through my body was because of him.

"Fuck," I moaned again when his pace was starting to speed up.

"Say it," he said in the crook of my neck.

I knew what he wanted me to say but he didn't know that every thrust was leaving me at a point to only get out a one-syllable word.

"I... fuck."

"Say my name, Julio," he groaned.

When I no longer felt his lips against my neck, that's when I turned my head and opened my eyes to meet his, staring right down at me. His hands were no longer on my wrist anymore, instead they were holding my sides.

"Ethan," I breathed out.

He smirked then lifted my hips off the bed, thrusting deeper inside me. It wasn't long before we were both letting out synchronized moans, probably louder than we should have but that didn't bother me.

"Fuck you feel so good," Ethan groaned, flipping his head back.

Seeing him sweaty and on top of me made my chest tighten up at the sight. I knew I was in love with him and there was no denying that. I reached down to touch myself but was stopped by Ethan grabbing onto my wrist.

"Not yet," he said.

When he pulled out of me I was already missing the feeling. He leaned forward to press his lips to mine for only a second before pulling away.

"I want you on top of me," he said in a low tone that made me nervous.

"That wasn't the plan," I said.

He pecked his lips against mine again. "Plans change."

Ethan was now laying down beside me and when I sat up on his bed I threw my leg over him so I could sit on his lap. He cradled my waist while I grinded my ass against his erection and I was the one enjoying seeing him being teased. And as much as I enjoyed it, I needed him back inside me. I lifted my ass up from his stomach then grabbed his cock, lining it up with my hole so I could get that feeling back.

I placed my hands on his chest while I moved my ass back and forth against him, giving up on trying to hold back my moans. I rested my hands on the back of his hands so he could rub his hands on my body.

"You look so beautiful riding my cock," he said and I could feel the butterflies starting to form in my stomach.

I already knew I liked Ethan and whenever he spoke to me like that I started to like him more. I started to want him more.

I sat back on his cock, rolling my ass around it just so I could find that spot again. Ethan groaned the more I grinded against him and I let out a moan when I felt it. I leaned forward so my body was pressed against him then felt his grip around my waist get tighter. And before I had any time to react he was thrusting inside of me like a jackrabbit. I couldn't hold back my moans when I felt the new movement.

I didn't know half of the things that I was saying but when Ethan stopped for a brief moment I lifted my head so I could meet his eyes. That's when I felt his hands grip my ass, lifting me up only slightly then he was back to claiming my hole.

"Ahh fuck Ethan," I moaned.

He groaned then when I felt him getting sloppy underneath me. That's when I knew that he was nearing his climax. I wanted it inside me and I wanted him to know that.

"Come inside me," I spoke in his ear.

When he slowed and let out a longer groan I couldn't stop myself from grinning as he filled me up. I sat back on his cock once I felt one of his hands on my thighs and the other one was jerking my erection. I needed to come even more than I wanted to when I was under him. Ethan's motion was fast which was exactly what I wanted.

Choppy moans were all that I was able to get out while he was touching me. Then when I felt myself nearing the edge I grabbed his wrist and he slowed down. I let out a gasp when the white sticky liquid fell on his hand while he moved his hand up and down. He rubbed his thumb on the tip of my cock and once he let it go I leaned forward to press my lips against his.

I pulled away so our foreheads were touching and I stared into his eyes. "I love you, Ethan," I said, running my hand through his hair.

❖❖❖