I pulled back and said am I gonna be ok mom she said yes Bella I said ok and made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

My mom made a cup of coffee and food then she sat down at the table and started eating breakfast I played on my phone then I put it down on the table.

My mom said when did Patrick leave I said around 2 am she said Jesus that's early I sighed and said yea I know I looked at the table and zoned out.

My mom was busy talking to me but I didn't hear anything she said she looked at me and sighed and said poor bella.

My mom tapped my shoulder and I jumped and she said I'm sorry I said yea she said you ok I said yea I just zoned out she said yea I noticed I was just worried about you.

I said I just miss Patrick a lot she said I bet and she started rubbing my back to make me feel better but it wasn't working I still feel like shit.

After my mom finished eating breakfast she got up and started working on the dishes while I sat at the table and thought about me and Patrick.

I grabbed my phone and called Patrick and he answered and said hey babe I said how are you guys he said we are a couple of hours away from our first venue I said oh fun.

Patrick said I miss you I felt my eyes watering and said me too he said I love you Bella I said I love you more Patrick he smiled and said I'm gonna talk to you for a while ok.

I laughed and said ok my mom was busy washing dishes and smiling while I talked to Patrick midnight was running around the house meowing loudly.

Patrick started laughing and said is the cat ok I said I have no idea anymore me and Patrick started laughing together and it felt really nice to hear his laugh again.

After my mom finished washing the dishes she headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and looked for something to watch I stayed in the kitchen and talked to Patrick.

A little while later Patrick had to go so I hung up and put my phone down on the table and layed my head down I felt my eyes watering I said why dies this suck so much.

I sighed the table felt cool against my skin midnight started rubbing against my leg and meowed loudly I said hi midds she meowed and jumped on the table.

Midnight started rubbing against my head and purred loudly I felt my heart break slightly I felt my eyes watering slightly I said fuck I hate this so much.

I sat up and my cheeks were wet I bit my lip and started crying I got out of the chair and walked over to my mom and layed on her lap and continued crying.

My mom started rubbing my hair and said it's gonna be ok bella he will be home before you know it midnight jumped on my stomach and layed down and got comfortable.

My mom said it's ok bells I couldn't stop crying I covered my face and I couldn't breathe my mom called Patrick and put him on speaker he said Bella hey its ok babe I'm here.

I uncovered my face and continued sobbing midnight jumped off the couch and I rolled over and buried my face in the couch cushions Patrick sighed and said this sucks so much.

My mom said I have never seen her this sad before Patrick said yea I know and it's killing me how I can't be there and hold her while she cries.

I stopped crying then I rolled over and looked at my mom she said Bella your gonna be fine I promise I started laughing and said it doesn't feel like it will get better she said I know it doesn't.

Patrick said Bella beans I laughed and said yea he said I love you I said I love you more Patrick he smiled and said we are gonna be ok I promise just steal my clothes when you want.

I smiled and said ok and bit my lip and looked down he said go outside my house and look for my house key I got up and walked out of the house and walked over to Patrick's house.

A couple minutes later I found the house key and made sure his door was locked I headed home and locked the front door my mom said did you find it I said yea.

I went upstairs and put it on my night stand I looked at Patrick's shirts and smiled and bit my lip and said I'm gonna go crazy soon.

I sighed and went downstairs and layed on the couch my mom talked to Patrick until he had to get ready for a show my mom put on a movie to distract me.

The rest of the day went by extremely slow I cried a couple more times and my mom helped calm me down I ate food then I headed upstairs and went into my room.

I used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and plugged my phone in and turned on my TV and looked for something to watch.

A couple of hours later my mom came upstairs and went into my room and said Bella you ok I sighed and said yea I will be she said ok love you.

I said love you more mom she closed my door and headed into her room and went to bed for the night I turned off my TV and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.