Ryan's Pov

Ry Pov
I'm now back on the tour. We are in London and tonight I'm performing for an awards show. I rehearsed before the show but we are giving it a second shot before going on.

While I was getting ready my mom was rocking Ava to sleep. Ava's sick and I wanted her to come with so my mom came along to see after her while I take care of business. Jermaine wouldn't let her come a lone so he tagged along.

Jermaine- Auntie Ryan you look so beautiful.

Me- *Smiles* Thank You babe.

I got my hair curled and I slipped into my dress.

Director- Ok before we go one lets do the rehearsal for 1+1.

I stood up and leaning on the counter. We all got warmed up and we started.

Me- I haven't sung in a month y'all so sorry if I sound rough. *Chuckles*

They chuckled and I begin. At the end everyone clapped.

Me- Was that good?

Them- Amazing.

I chuckled.

Around 7:30 they announced me. I began singing. At the end everyone cheered and clapped. I smiled.

Me- Thank You.

I blew a kiss before the curtains fell over us. I walked off with my team. I saw my mom rushing to me.

Me- *Smiles* Hey mom- GCO.

Tracy- It's Ava! Something's wrong with Ava!

Me- What?!

I picked up the end of my dressed and ran down the hall in my heels.

Tracy- Ryan be careful!

Her voice faded away as I got farther away from her. What's wrong with my baby!

I made it to the dressing room and Jermaine was holding her crying.

Me- What happened!

Jermaine- She was sleep and then all of a sudden she woke up vomiting. She was crying and then we thought she cried herself back to sleep but when grandma checked on her she wasn't breathing.

Me- She's not breathing?!

My heart stopped.

Jermaine shook his head "No". I can feel the tears.

I took Ava from him. I held up my dress again and made a run for it. I ran out the back doors. I ignored the paps. Where is the truck!!! I didn't see the truck for anything. The more time I waste is the more time she's without oxygen!

I kept my dress held as I ran. I heard my mom calling me.

Tracy- Ryan we called an ambulance!

Me- No time! No time!

I was on the track time when I was in middle school and high school. Let's just see can I run in heels. For my daughter I'll give it my all.

I ran my heart out. I was pushing pass people. Her body bounced up and down in my arms. I cried thinking about the bad. Not her. Not her. I kept running though. Running for my life.

When I got to the nearest hospital I was out of breathe.

Me- She's not breathing!

They took her immediately. Now all I could do was wait. I fell in a chair and cried.