Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
We're a day into the tour and our first stop was Miami, Florida.
Everyone is excited. Including me but I'm mixed with a little nervousness.

We were walking off the plane. Me and my manager Jas were the last ones. I was holding Ava. She was wide awake and sucking on her thumb.

Jas- We have to be at the venue around 8:00 a.m. And it's..

She checked her time.

Jas-6:30 a.m. now. Once we check into our hotels and everything it'll be around 8.

I nodded my head to everything she was saying.

Jas- But we aren't going to start your rehearsal until around 2. The stage crew needs time to set up and We want to get the background singers some time in and the dancers and also the band. Then we're going to do you alone. Then with everybody together. Then we're going to give Jay his time. Then also do a quick run through of the show.How long are you wanting to practice?

Me- 2 and a half.

Jas- If we do that then we should be alright.

Me- Yea but first we got to get to 2 and a half.

Jas laughed.

Jas- I'm going to get you your 2 and a half don't worry. The show starts at 7 p.m. So I need to fit everyone in there before then. Ok?

I nodded. We got in a truck that was waiting for us. It took us to this hotel. I covered up Ava when I realized paps were here. The bodyguards opened my door and I got out. Everyone started walking in. When we got settled in our rooms it was already 7:30 and time to make our way to the venue.

We pulled up and it was around 7:40. We have some resting time. I sent my assistant to get me some StarBucks. She was basically taking orders from the whole crew.

Jas- Ok guys!

Everyone gave her their attention.

Jas- At 8:00 sharp the stage crew we start building the stage and getting everything right for tonight. Y'all have two hours. So at 10:00 the band is going to run over the music. Y'all have an hour. So at 11:00 the background singers will run over their music y'all have an hour and 30 mins. At 11:30 the background dancers are next. I'm giving y'all to 12:40. Then, Ry I'm giving you until 12:40-3:20. You're 2 and a half.

I smiled.

Jas- From 3:20-4:20 we are going to do Ry and everyone together. At 4:20 to 5:20 Jay it's all yours. But at 5:20 we are going to do a run through of the whole concert... That should be over at 6:00 sharp. And everyone should have an hour to get ready for the concert. Background dancers, Singers, and The band. Y'all should be back here by 6:00 to be put into y'all's concert attire.*Smiles*

Everyone cheered. I laughed. I was looking around at everyone and my eyes landed on Jay right when he looked at me. I gave him a smile and a thumbs up. He smiled back.

Jas- Ok Ryan. While the crew is sitting up we are going to get you fitted for the jumpsuit.

I nodded. I followed her to the back and sat Ava in her car seat. She was sucking her pacifier. I picked out my concert outfit.

We went through everything that needed to be done and 6:00 was here in a heartbeat. Everyone was rushing. I slipped into my outfit and people were working on my hair and makeup. Ava on the other hand was sleep in my lap. My assistant is going to watch her when I'm onstage. At 6:30 people were getting Into their places. I prayed with the crew and I got last minute touch ups. I was pacing the floor when Jay came out his dressing room.

Jay-*Smiles* Wussup.

I looked up.

Me- Oh hey Jay. *Smiles*

Jay- You nervous?

Me- Look at me I'm a mess. *Chuckles*

Jay- You're beautiful.

Jay gave me a hug.

Jay- Don't sweat it. You got this. *Smiles*

Jas- Ry it's time.

I nodded.

Me- Thank you.

I smiled up at Jay.

Jay- No problem.

Before leaving I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I made my way to the stage. I could hear the cheering. Oh lord.