Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
While I was in Nola I told my manager we can book a show. My schedule is pretty clear and I have nothing else to do.

It didn't take long at all for my people to get to New Orleans. Everyone went straight to work since it was kind of random. My manager posted it on the web and so did I. It may be late but I know people would come... A lot of people.

I actually kind of missed the stage. When I'm hurting I like to sing because I put some much more emotion in the music, and that's what I plan to do tonight. As usual Jay is coming because it's OUR tour together. I plan on talking to August after the concert. Every since the talk with my mom I've been distant and so has he. I don't know what his problem is though.

Anyway, my mom and everyone else is coming to the show. My mom is excited! She's so happy to see me live. I'm just as happy, it's her first time seeing me onstage singing in a very long time. August also said he would come. It doesn't surprise me though, we always come to each other's concerts.

I was rehearsing when Jay walked in. Every since I cut us off we've been distant even though we promised to stay cool. I've only been distant for August sake and I guess he has been distant to be respectful towards August feelings. But.. you know.. I miss our conversations.. Even as friends.

Me- Break.

Director- Break Everyone!

I walked offstage and towards Jay. He was talking to his manager. I stood patiently behind, being respectful of their conversation. When they finished he turned towards me.

Me-*Sighs* Hey. *Smiles*

Jay- What up Ry.

Me- Nothing much.. Nothing much.

Jay- What brings you around?

Me- We're on tour together but we don't talk at all. I know I've been distant.

Jay- I know I been distant too. Trying to be respectful thats all.

Me- I can understand that.*Smiles*....... Wanna go for a walk?

Jay- Uuuuh, my girl kind of is waiting for me.

Me- Oh?.....Ok....ok that's fine. Nice talking to you Jay.

I turned to walk away but Jay grabbed me. He turned me around.

Jay-*Chuckles* I was just kidding. Of course we can go for a walk.

I smiled.

Me- Ok. *Smiles*

Me and Jay started walking out the building. We walked down the street. The wind felt amazing...I think I was just hot and sweaty.

Jay- How's you and August?

Me- We're good..

Jay- Don't sound to good.

He looked over at me.

Me- *Sighs* I don't wanna talk about it really.

Jay- That's fine.

Me- Enough about me, how about you?

I smiled up at him.

Me- What's going on in the famous life of Jay Z.

Jay- You know,.. This tour basically. That's all.

Me- Yea ok. *Chuckles*

Jay chuckled too.

We kept walking and walking until our managers called and told us we needed to head back to prepare for the concert. Jay let me rode on his back since my feet were hurting.

When we arrived I went to my dressing room and started getting ready. Around 6, my mom walked in holding Ava. I took her from her and gave Ava a kiss.

Me- Hey mom.

Tracy- Hey sweetie. You look so nice!

Me- Thank you. *Smiles*

Tracy- This is you now huh?

She looked around at the dressing room. I nodded.

Me- Yea.

Tracy- Glitz and Glam Ryan. *Chuckles*

I chuckled too. At 6:30 my mom left to find her seat with everyone else. I was getting hooked up and people were getting set up in their spots.

When the show started I walked out and saw August family and my mom. August was holding Ava. I performed "Resentment". Told you I was going to sing from my heart. At the end I had to try really hard to fight back the tears. I know August knew this song was for him. Does he realize the pain I've been feeling. I hope I got thru to him.

After the show everyone went to dinner. Me and August were the last ones at the table. Everyone went home or back to their hotels to get some sleep.

Aug- Ya sho wus good tanight.

Me- Thank You..

I looked down.

Me- August........we got to talk about us.

Aug- I kno.

Me- What's on your mind?

Aug- What's on ya's?

Me- Lets say it together.

Aug- Ightt.

Us- I'm not (Ian) happy (happey)..

Aug- Ya not?

Me- No...Your not either?

Aug- Lateley... Nah.

Me- I think we rushed into this just because I was pregnant....

Aug- I kno..

Me- And I've just been hurt from the things you've done. Some stuff I just can't let go and get past.

Aug- I kno and I'm sorrey....

Me- We should just take some alone time.

August nodded slowly.

Me- Is there another girl?

Aug- Nah.. Ima just chill.

I nodded slowly.

Aug- Is dhera anotha?

Me- ...

Aug- I'm fine if ya happey with somebodey else. Somebodey else except Jay.

Me- August..

Aug- It's him ain't it.

Me- Aug-GCO.

Aug- Ya want dat bum?

Me- Be nice and respectful August.

August shook his head and got up.

Aug- We can still stey in da house tagatha....fa Ava's sake...Jus kno, jus because we ain't tagatha.. Don mean ian hera fa ya.. Ya still mean some ta me.

August gave me a hug before walking out.