Ryan's Pov

Ryan POV
The night before my show Jay and I hit the beach. Ava was going to come with me but my assistant offered to keep her to give us " alone" time.

Jay and I pulled up to the beach and the driver let us out. I took off my shoes and put them in my purse. Jay grabbed my hand as we walked onto the beach. It was very nice outside today.

Me- It's beautiful today.

Jay- It is. *Smiles* A beautiful day for a walk with a beautiful woman.

I looked up at him.

Me- Aww. Babe.

I hugged his arms. Me and Jay walked on the boardwalk. We came to the end and we just stood there admiring our view. Jay wrapped his arms around my waist.

Jay- Ready for tonight? *Smiles*

Me- Yes. I love my fans. *Smiles*

Jay- More then me?

I laughed.

Me- Maybe.

Jay turned his head and looked out somewhere. I took that as my opportunity to give him a kiss. I kissed him on the cheek. He didn't even expect it.

Jay-*Smiles* Give me another one.

Me- *Laughs* Love my kisses or nah?

Jay- Maybe.

I laughed at him. He turned his head for another kiss. I kissed him again.

Me- That's it.

I walked to the edge of the boardwalk. I was just looking at the calm water until I felt somebody pick me up and threw me over there shoulder. I giggled. I was hanging backwards.

Me- *Laughing* Jay! Don't drop me.

He spoon me around. I held my arms out like a helicopter. I made the noises too. Jay laughed at my childishness. I held onto his neck. Jay put me down on my feet. He held me for a minute because I was wobbling. I hugged him and laid my head on his chest.

Me-*Laughs* I'm dizzy.

Jay- I got you.

Jay held me in his arms. I feel safe with him. But I miss Aug. As much as I don't want to. As much as I want to be happy. I just miss him so much. I heard his interview.. I heard all of it.. I just can't make up my mind. I'm happy with Jay. He's a very nice man and faithful but I love August.

Jay- Should we held back?

Jay knocked me out my thoughts.

Me-*Smiles* Yes. Let's go.

I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the car.

Jay- I love you.

Me-...I love you too Jay. *Smiles*

"I luh ya Ryan. " August's version. That's what I thought about.