Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It's been two days since I woke up and this evening I'm getting released from the hospital. August has been here since the whole incident and I'm grateful because of that. I'm so blessed that God pulled me thru. I really am. I thank him everyday.

August was packing my bags for me. I tried to help him but he refused.

Aug- Jus sit down. I got dis.

He lead me to a chair.

Aug- Ya can't be movin round dat much.

He continued packing.

Me-....Thank You....

Aug- Fa?

He glanced over his shoulder.

Me- Talking to me... Reading some fan mail to me.... Telling me stories...keeping me updated. Thank You.

Aug- It wus onley rite.. Ya did dat fa me so.

I watched August pack my bags.

Me-......I'm sorry I put stress on you.

Aug- Ryan, stop apologizin. Ya did nun-GCO.

Me- Yes I did!

I started shaking and my eyes got watery. My eyes searched the floor.

Me-*Cries* It's like..... I-I wanted to die.... I wanted to die.

I looked back up at August and my water filled eyes met his.

Me- And I feel sorry for myself.. I told you I had to go because I was shattered. I lost a baby and on top of that I've been put through a lot... When I said I had to go.... I meant leave this earth.. And I feel bad! I have people that love me and need me. *Cries* and I want to die?!

August came over to me and gave me a hug.

Aug- I had dem deys ta... Whera ya think thangs can't get worser den dey are. I've learn ta pray and wish fa moo betta deys. I'm happey na. Ya should be ta. God wouldn't gave ya what ya have if he didn't think ya couldn't handle it.... God wouldn't have pulled ya through if he thought it wus ya time.. Cause da polite gone.

I looked over at August.

Me- Seriously?.

Aug- Seriousley....

Me- omg....

Aug- So is my jet but. *Chuckles*

Me- *chuckles* I'll buy you another one.

Aug- Ya straight.

Me- Thank You bab-August..

Aug- Ya welcome "Babey".

Me- *Chuckles* Don't even do that. Remember K.

Aug- I'm jus jokin.. Ya readey?

Me- Yea.

Me and August got up. My bodyguards helped him with my bags. We checked myself out the hospital and got into a waiting car.

Aug- Wanna stop fa breakfest?

Me- Sure.

We stopped at a breakfast bar. The paparazzi were crazy! They were asking so many questions. I really looked a hot mess so I wasn't with the picture taking.

When we got in we sat down and ordered.

Me- Sheila's gone?

Aug- Yea. She left.

Me- Oh ok.

Me and August ate in peace. I missed the peace and quiet. When we finished we left and caught a helicopter back to the A. Of course I was scared of the flight but August had me.