Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
When we finally got to Dubai it was 11:40 P.m. The girls were knocked out along with Ava. The bodyguards helped me carry them off the jet. We got in this car and drove to August's hotel he was staying at. When we got there I got out. I held Ava in her car seat and I had some bags. One bodyguard had Kay and Chay and the other had Mya along with the rest of our belongings. When we got into the hotel we walked to the elevator. It took us up to the floor August was on, which is always the top floor. When we got there it was only one room so of course it was August's. The bodygurads standing outside his door smiled at me.

BG1- Ryan? What a surprise. *Chuckles*

Me- *Smiles* I know. I came to see August.

BG2- Go right on in. *Smiles*

They opened the door for me and I stepped in. It was super dark. I cut on one little lamp. I sat Ava car seat down and the bags I had. I took the girls from the bodyguards and they walked out. I laid the girls on the couch while I walked around. There was a kitchen, living room, two baths, and 3 bedrooms. I found August in the main bedroom. He was cuddled up with the white covers. I smiled and closed his door. I took the girls bags to one room. I guess they can share a room. I woke Chay and Mya up to change into their pjs. They changed quick and laid down. I had to actually help Kayden. She was still knocked out when I finished. Chay was at the foot of the bed, Mya was at the top, so I laid Kay at the top between Chay and Mya. I cut their light off and walked out the room.

Me- *Whispers* Me and you little one.

I smiled and picked up Ava. I gave her a little kiss on the corner of her lip. I tiptoed in August's room. I sat me and Ava's things down and quickly changed her diaper and put her pjs on. I laid her in her car seat until I got comfortable. I pinned my hair up before laying down. I picked up Ava and laid her between August and I. He moved when I got in the bed with him but he never woke up.

I looked out the window at the sight of Dubai. It was beautiful BUT why didn't he closed the curtains before going to bed. It's creepy. People could see you sleep from across town. I got cut off in my thoughts from Ava flipping everywhere. Don't cry. She woke up frowning. Please don't cry. I quickly got up and got her pacifier. But it was too late. She was crying her little eyes out. I picked her up and tried to give her, her pacifier. She kept moving her head.

Ava-*Crying*

Me- *Baby Talk* You don't want this?

She kept crying.

Me-*Baby Talks* Mommy's trying, Mommy's trying, Mommy's trying.

Her diaper can't be wet because I just changed her.

Me- Lets get you a bottle. Maybe your hungry.

I walked to the kitchen and started making Ava's bottle. When I finished and tried to give it to her she wouldn't take it.

Me- Is something hurting you? Does your tummy hurts? Maybe your sick.

I tried to calm her down but she just wouldn't stop crying! I sat on the couch with her and laid my legs across the table. I laid Ava on them and held her hands.

Me-*Baby Talk* You're going to wake up your daddy. And he's going to be soooo upset because he had a long long day and he's tired.

I kissed Ava on her nose. Right when I did that August came in. He looks cute when he's just now waking up and lost.

Aug- R- *Clears throat* Ryan?

Me- *Smiles* Hi.

August opened he's eyes some more. It took him a minute to get his vision right.

Aug- *Smiles* What ya doin hera?

Me- I was trying to surprise you but this happened.

I looked down at a still crying Ava.

Aug- Let me see hea.

August picked up Ava and she immediately stopped crying. She put her fist in her mouth trying to find her thumb. When she did she sucked on it and closed her eyes. All she wanted was Aug.

August gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Me- Come on, let's go to bed. I'm exhausted.

I grabbed Aug's hand and we went to bed. Instead of laying Ava down, he laid her on his chest.