Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So the tour is now based in Boston. We left earlier this morning from LA. August left earlier this morning for NY.

After we got settled in our hotel rooms, I then realized that Ava ran out of baby formula. I had to ask Jas to watch her while I made a stop at Walmart. My bodyguards and I walked out the hotel room and we got into a car. We pulled up to Walmart and it was packed. My bodyguards lead me out. People gasped when they saw me. I smiled and waved. A crowd of people started following me taking pictures. I didn't mind.

When we got in the store I guess the word spread that I was here because the manager came to assist me. My bodyguards brought me a buggy and the manager lead me to the baby formula section since I know nothing about this store.

While I was looking for Ava some milk fans were talking to me.

Random Fan1- I love you Ryan!

Me- I love all of you guys more. *Smiles*

I got Ava two cans of baby formula. I pushed my buggy on down and looked at some baby clothes. Yes I'm the type that gets very distracted and sided track.

I saw Ava these cute little lady bug pjs. Of course I got them.

Random Fan2- Ry you look amazing!

I blushed.

Me- Thank you.. You guys are so nice.

The crowd laughed. We kept walking and I passed my album stand. It was still on display.

Walmart manager- How does it feel to see your own album in stores?

Me- It's feels amazing. *Chuckles* Would it be weird to buy a copy?

Everyone laughed. I took a copy and sat it in my buggy. It was then that I realized a little baby girl was patting my leg.

Me- Hi little one! *Smiles* Do you want me to pick you up.

I picked her up and she hugged me.

Me- You're so sweet. *Smiles*

Her mom laughed.

Me- Whats you're name baby.

Her mom answered my question. Her name was Ariana.

Me- Ariana? That's so pretty. *Smiles*

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and handed her to her mom. We kept walking and we pasted the toy section.

Me- Wait.

I stopped and everyone else did also.

Me- I think it'll be nice to get a toy for Ava. You know,.. My baby.

I picked up a baby doll and sat it in the cart. We kept moving to the check out situation. The manager introduced me to my cashier. I checked out and before leaving I made an announcement. The cashier handed me the little phone.

Me- Walmart shoppers. Testing. *Giggles* . It's me, Ryan! Since everyone was so nice and very welcoming, for all the shoppers in the store right now, $50 of your purchases are on me.

The crowd cheered and I started blushing hard.

Me- Have a blessed day. Love Ryan. *Giggles*

My bodyguards picked up my bags and I walked out. I waved goodbye to my fans and made my way into the car.

Me- That was fun! *Chuckles*

My bodyguards laughed. We drove back to the hotel and I stopped by Jas room to get Ava. After I got her I walked back to my room. I fixed her a bottle and rocked her to sleep.In the mist of that I decided to call Nicki. I think I'll do her song.

*******Phone Convo******
Nicki- Hello?

Me- Hey Nicki.. It's me Ryan.

Nicki- Oh hey Ryan!

Me- I was just calling to let you know that I've come to a decision... I'll do your song.

Nicki- Can we talk about this over dinner?

Me- Ok. I'm in Boston right now.

Nicki- I'm in Jersey so I'll come there.

Me- Ok. But it has to be after my concert.

Nicki- That's fine.

Me- Alright.

Nicki- See you later.

Me- Ok
*******End Of convo*******

I hope this dinner goes well.